Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's on Your Mind?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:40 AM
  • 98 Replies
1 mom liked this

Welcome to our Monday Coffee Break Chat!

How was your weekend?

Did you do anything fun?

What do you have going on this week?

What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

drinking

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Its was nice.
Nope
Not much just take oldest ds to dentist wed afternoon to get a cavit filled
I'm sick to my tummy and in the bathroom alot this morning and trying to deal with a ds 2 my 2yr old who being a pain in the butt since 7:30 and my oldest ds 1 is asleep since we let him stay home this week his last week of school.
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:05 AM

I am sorry you aren't feeling very well.

Why is your son staying home from school for the last week?

Quoting auntangelofsix: Its was nice. Nope Not much just take oldest ds to dentist wed afternoon to get a cavit filled I'm sick to my tummy and in the bathroom alot this morning and trying to deal with a ds 2 my 2yr old who being a pain in the butt since 7:30 and my oldest ds 1 is asleep since we let him stay home this week his last week of school.

m.garcia21
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:09 AM
My weekend was good
I had my first client this weekend i was nervous but it was fun
I plan on hitting the gym and hopefully getting some new clients
I dont really have anything on my mind right now
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:10 AM

I had a pretty good weekend. Saturday we did a bit of shopping, cooked out and then watched the basketball game.

Sunday, my DH and I took the Harley out and spent all afternoon riding. It was so nice to get out on the open road. We took a scenic byway and just enjoyed the scenery and nice weather. We grilled again kabobs for dinner and spent the evening watching movies as a family.

It was a nice and relaxing family weekend.

ladybugchick317
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Monday Morning. I had a wonderful birthday weekend. No crafts this weekend but did get to video chat with my son that is deployed and texted with him all weekend. He is having me handle some things for him for his divorce but it is all good. Didn't like the girl anyway. Guess where I spent the weekend? You got it. The ball field...lol. It was a great weekend.

-Crystal
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Great! It was beautiful so we enjoyed the weekend fishing. I'm having a yard sale this next weekend so I'll be getting stuff ready for that.
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Congratulations on your new client! That is exciting. How did it go?

Quoting m.garcia21: My weekend was good I had my first client this weekend i was nervous but it was fun I plan on hitting the gym and hopefully getting some new clients I dont really have anything on my mind right now

Meg2011425
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:11 AM
I'm doing pretty well. We moved all of our stuff on Friday to the storage shed, and on Saturday I helped my sister move into her new apartment. I'll should know by the end of the day if we have a trailer ready next month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:14 AM

I was wondering if you were A) crafting, B) at the ball field or C) both this weekend...hahah

I am glad you were able to talk with your son. I know how much those calls during a deployment mean. My own son is deployed. Im sorry to hear he is getting divorced though.

Happy Birthday!!

Quoting ladybugchick317:

Good Monday Morning. I had a wonderful birthday weekend. No crafts this weekend but did get to video chat with my son that is deployed and texted with him all weekend. He is having me handle some things for him for his divorce but it is all good. Didn't like the girl anyway. Guess where I spent the weekend? You got it. The ball field...lol. It was a great weekend.

lkane81
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:15 AM
Tho mosquitos are here! My weekend was good. Went fishing and caught 2 walleye yesterday ee went to menards and I got some of those magnet screens for our doors and oh do I like them.
Races were also this weekend but I was disappointed as my team did race.
Today Im doing a much needed cleaning and doing the dreaded bill's. Ugh I hate bill's. At least it's just once a month and they are done.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN