Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Hey sahm's

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 10:04 AM
  • 21 Replies
What is your morning routine with your lo?
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Reina13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Hi. I am not a sahm but his routine is:

Up at 8 during the summer (this is his last week of school)

Breakfast & clean up
Reading time
Play outside (we live in TX so he goes outside early before it gets too hot)
Snack and then he picks up his room

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 11:44 PM

I have a 6 yr old and a 21 month old.

Breakfast when they wake up. They are sleeping in an extra hour since my oldest is out of school for summer. They play. We have lunch around noon. Baby goes down for a nap afterwards. 

Baby wakes up then they have snack and we go out to swim or play outside if it isn't too hot. We live in Oklahoma so it gets real hot here too. 105 today! Do crafts, play games, watch movies. Dinner time around 5 pm. Bath time, we read have a small snack and their butts are in bed by 8 or 9 pm. I have been letting my 6 yr old stay up late some since its summer but her adhd meds that she takes before bed make her sleepy so she doesn't last long

april_mommy
by Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 12:11 AM
2 of mine will be starting this school this coming fall so it will change, but for now
Wake up 6 am
Cook breakfast
Play while I clean up (dirty dishes, load of clothes)
Home school I guess would explain it. We review various subjects
Lunch
Go to gym
Snack
Do an art activity while I cook dinner
Bath time and whoever is waiting their turn watches tv or plays on Ipad during this time
Then off to sleep (for them)
christina122952
by on Jun. 5, 2014 at 12:33 AM
I get up about 8 then feed her and we play until she takes a nap. I am a sahm.
mercedeslynn
by Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 1:24 AM
I have a 3 and 1 year old. We get up at the crack of six. Satans hour if you ask me. We play cars and truck or super heroes then 7 i clean then by 9 im out the door to any adventure i can find. Then demands demand demands!! I cook while my baby hangs off my legs. They love to clean so i give them theur yoy vacuums or some baby wipes and they do their thing. Then bedtime..7pm mommy needs her break.
BonitaM
by Bronze Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this

School's over for us now so there is no set routine.....just have as much fun as possible and sleep in as much as we can.

Motherof_one
by Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 1:59 AM
Wake up at 9 she eats breakfast while I clean the kitchen then on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays speech therapy. Then she watches a little TV. Then we play until noon when she eats lunch and takes a nap till 2 or 3. While she is down for a nap I finish the house work.
jenn_alm
by Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like a busy day :) my baby is usually in bed by 9 too, she does not sleep through the night wakes up 3 times so most mornings im a zombie lol

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

I have a 6 yr old and a 21 month old.

Breakfast when they wake up. They are sleeping in an extra hour since my oldest is out of school for summer. They play. We have lunch around noon. Baby goes down for a nap afterwards. 

Baby wakes up then they have snack and we go out to swim or play outside if it isn't too hot. We live in Oklahoma so it gets real hot here too. 105 today! Do crafts, play games, watch movies. Dinner time around 5 pm. Bath time, we read have a small snack and their butts are in bed by 8 or 9 pm. I have been letting my 6 yr old stay up late some since its summer but her adhd meds that she takes before bed make her sleepy so she doesn't last long

jenn_alm
by Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Im usually up by 6-6:30, it takes me a while to get my day going, about 3 cups of coffee lol, my 10 m old does not sleep through the night she wakes several times so I dont get much sleep :(

Quoting april_mommy: 2 of mine will be starting this school this coming fall so it will change, but for now
Wake up 6 am
Cook breakfast
Play while I clean up (dirty dishes, load of clothes)
Home school I guess would explain it. We review various subjects
Lunch
Go to gym
Snack
Do an art activity while I cook dinner
Bath time and whoever is waiting their turn watches tv or plays on Ipad during this time
Then off to sleep (for them)
jenn_alm
by Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 10:15 AM
I always say keep calm its almost nap time lol!!

Quoting christina122952: I get up about 8 then feed her and we play until she takes a nap. I am a sahm.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN