Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Just a Vent!!! OT

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2014 at 12:21 AM
  • 3 Replies

Why the hell do i have to care so stupidly much!!! I had a best friend (had due to current situation) that now wants nothing to do with me for nothing. Started over a month ago when her DH left her. (his reasons has nothing to do with me & DH)(i have known him since i was 15 and her only the last 9 years or so before they even got together). DH and i told them we werent choosing sides and were here for both of them. Long story short he has moved on and has a new gf but the new gf's sister is giving intel to my Non BF (easier throughout to leave out names). Now all the sudden to find out the sister is saying im bf's with the new gf (whom ive only met 1 time months ago. He doesnt bring her around DH or i and i barely see him as it is. So all the sudden she started acting wierd at my baby shower 2 weeks ago and hasnt talked to me since. Wont answer phone calls, text, fb, door (we live 5 min from each other) ive never met the sister whos talkin crap. The new fb has never been to or near my house, ive never talked to her (since the break up) she lived accross the street from both of them before they split up. i dont see him any more now than i did before they split.

Most of me just wants to hear it from here that i mean nothing. I dont know why it matters but it does. I have a hard time just letting go without a fight or anything. I feel like i have a "go ahead and walk all over me' sign on my back. Im probably not the perfect friend cause noone is perfect but if i was your best friend and all the sudden in the matter of an instant you hate me id like to know why.

by on Jun. 5, 2014 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

people certainly act weird when splits happen.  I've lost a very close friend when I got divorced 4 years ago - very long story - and now I haven't spoken to her in 3 years +

Call it a day and move on - don't let this eat at you. That's what I did

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 12:14 PM

It is so hard when friends split up because even though you want to stay neutral, you often end up in the middle. It causes drama and makes for an ackward situation. I would just ignore it all and let it roll off your back.

christina122952
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 2:27 PM
Call it a day and move on. You don't need this and we are here to listen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN