Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's on YOUR Mind?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 9:34 AM
  • 74 Replies

Good Monday Morning!

Welcome to our Coffee Break Chat!

How was your weekend?
Did you do anything fun?

What do you have planned for the week?

What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 9, 2014 at 9:39 AM

We had a pretty good weekend. Our plans completely changed. We went exploring on Saturday and found a great little market that I will returning too. It is completely on the other side of town but worth the drive. We also found another little lake closer to where we live so we will be going back soon. The best part is we found an authentic Mexican resturarnt and had a late lunch. It was amazing and made me miss home that much more..haha

Sunday, we just relaxed, hung out at the pool for a few hours and grilled dinner.

All in all it was a really good weekend.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 9, 2014 at 9:40 AM
4 moms liked this

Oh and the BEST news.....my son safely returned to his duty station after being deployed! So very happy about that.

ladybugchick317
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I had a pretty eventful weekend. My sd and grandbaby came up for the weekend and we hung out and watched netflix all weekend. Finished the care package for my son and the box weights 47 pounds. He better love us...lol. Then I had a raffle to get active again with the direct sales company that I was with earlier in the year and needed $200 and in 24 hours did $247 so I am active again and getting things ready for a boot camp I am holding online. Busy weekend.

dommad2
by Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:03 AM
That's awesome! ! I am so happy for you!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Oh and the BEST news.....my son safely returned to his duty station after being deployed! So very happy about that.

dommad2
by Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:07 AM
This weekend was pretty laid back. We had a birthday party each day but other than that we mostly just hung out.

Yesterday we picked up a new bed for DS so the kids room is being rearranged today.

I went outside of my parenting guidelines and we celebrated summer with a bonfire at DH'S cousins house. We kept the kids up till 10:30 so they're still sleeping.

After chores today we'll be spending g the day at the park and then completing the kids room when DH gets home from work.
Bajanmama
by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:09 AM

I went to a marketing expo with a neighbor yesterday evening. Hubby kept the kids. It was fun and I got a few things. Today it's Whit Monday so no school. I did a late breakfast and I'm just sitting on my bed with cramps and chest pains:(

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Wow 47 lbs!!  He better love you....haha
That is one heck of a care package!

Did you just love every moment with your grandbaby?? I am glad you had the opportunity to visit with them all weekend long.

Quoting ladybugchick317:

I had a pretty eventful weekend. My sd and grandbaby came up for the weekend and we hung out and watched netflix all weekend. Finished the care package for my son and the box weights 47 pounds. He better love us...lol. Then I had a raffle to get active again with the direct sales company that I was with earlier in the year and needed $200 and in 24 hours did $247 so I am active again and getting things ready for a boot camp I am holding online. Busy weekend.

heldcaptiveby2
by Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:16 AM
This weekend was pretty quiet for us, except my parents are going on a second honeymoon. Now I am pet/people sitting for 3cats and 1 dog and my 14year old niece.
This is our last week of school for kids and I have an IEP today, and I have to meet with teachers to get my youngest tranfered to a new school.
I have also started my summer time clean out.
I am going through everyone's closet and taking inventory, donating the things we no longer use.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! I wish I could have been there to greet him at the pier but there was no way I could get a flight last minute and rearrange my work schedule.
It is enough to know that he is safely back! I missed him like crazy.

Quoting dommad2: That's awesome! ! I am so happy for you!
Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:19 AM

I am so glad you finally had an easy weekend. You are always on the go.

You have to break the rules once in a while and I bet they had a great time at the bon fire.

Are you re-doing his whole room or just the furniture?

Quoting dommad2: This weekend was pretty laid back. We had a birthday party each day but other than that we mostly just hung out. Yesterday we picked up a new bed for DS so the kids room is being rearranged today. I went outside of my parenting guidelines and we celebrated summer with a bonfire at DH'S cousins house. We kept the kids up till 10:30 so they're still sleeping. After chores today we'll be spending g the day at the park and then completing the kids room when DH gets home from work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)