Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Ok so hi in Jess I'm a swum of 3.. 8,7,6 I remember being a kid going to grandmas house you always said you were hungry rather you was it not.. everything always taste better at granny's.. well I live in the country and I have one neighboir. That my kids goes to all the time( we share the same drive way). Any ways my kids had went and told her I never feed them that I never do any thing.. I have been fighting depression since my mom died a year ago and thought I was doing well with it... but my neighbors came to me like I really did this stuff told my kids I needed to be put in a hospital so I can get help.. that I was having mommy issues... I go to the doctor m. My kids go to school I'm perdy sure if they was being neglected someone would notice.. I'm not sure what to do about this neighbor.. thank her for looking our for my kids or be mad because she came at me like I was abusing my children... help
by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:03 PM
Replies (11-11):
jesslp86
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 12:36 PM
I ment sahm I am on meds for it.. I don't see a councilor
I'm just at my wits end it just seems like they would rather be with there dad.. I just don't no what to do.. I've tried talking to them playing with them and they still do it...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN