Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I am driving my husband crazy!

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2014 at 1:24 PM
  • 36 Replies

I have moved the furniture around in our house 3 times in the last week. I wanted a change so I started rearranging. Lived with it for a couple days and decided to change it again.  Now I just want it back the way it was...lol

He just rolls his eyes and helps me move it.

Do you ever get in the mood to rearrange your furniture? How often do you do it?

by on Jun. 10, 2014 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2ndchances123
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 1:25 PM

I Do atleast three times a month

ambergem
by on Jun. 10, 2014 at 1:26 PM
No. We are pretty sparse on furniture. DH has suggested a move of the computer desk and TV arrangement before though. Turned out better.
trish2tew
by Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Yes. Way too often in DH's opinion. I have to stick to the kids' rooms and the den, because there aren't very many ways I can rearrange the living room and our bedroom due to the number of doors, doorways(no actual door), and windows.

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 1:59 PM

I like when it works out that way. Just doesn't seem to for me....lol

Quoting ambergem: No. We are pretty sparse on furniture. DH has suggested a move of the computer desk and TV arrangement before though. Turned out better.

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Quoting trish2tew:

Yes. Way too often in DH's opinion. I have to stick to the kids' rooms and the den, because there aren't very many ways I can rearrange the living room and our bedroom due to the number of doors, doorways(no actual door), and windows.

My DH feels the same way.

Momofmenagerie
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 2:15 PM
ONLY when we are making room for the Christmas tree in the LR

We've rearrange my lil guys room twice and must re -rearrange it to get the trundle out when mom comes to visit .

I'm happy with my furniture placement, although I do buy a new bedspread pretty darn often !
MaineMammax2
by Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 2:17 PM
My house is so small there is only one option for the furniture and that is to stay where it is.
Reina13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

My DH would love that. 

Quoting MaineMammax2: My house is so small there is only one option for the furniture and that is to stay where it is.

LDavis33
by Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

This pretty much.  It isn't so much that it is small, it's just that the layout doesn't leave me any options on where to place the furniture.  The only room that can really be rearranged is the master bedroom and our bed is too damn heavy to bother moving.  

When I lived in my apartment I was always moving furniture around.  My DH (who was my fiance at the time) never really noticed unless he happened to bump into something in the dark.

Quoting MaineMammax2: My house is so small there is only one option for the furniture and that is to stay where it is.

christina122952
by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 4:15 AM
My boyfriend moves something everyday
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN