Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Does your child suck your face?

I breastfeed my son until he was 6 months then i could only pump because of working so much. He is now soon to be 7 and likes to suck my face ( chin ) when he wants to cuddle before bed. Is it because i stopped latching him on before he was 1 or something else? None of my other kids did it and they were bottle babies. 

by on Jun. 10, 2014 at 11:13 PM
Replies (31-39):
slw123
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 10:33 AM
My son sucks on my arm when he wants my attention. He's 9 and wasn't breast fed, but this is something he started when he was about 3. He does it when I'm talking to someone else and he wants to interrupt.
Mrs.Patton1978
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 12:41 PM

7 years 

Quoting Apr1l:

are you saying 7 yrs old or 7 mons old?

Quoting Mrs.Patton1978:

He is the baby in the house but he is getting older and i think maybe its time for this to stop. He don't do it all the time just sometimes at night when he want to cuddle.  My older two are 20 and 12 he will be 7 in August.

I do have a cousin that rub other people ears when he get sleepy he has done that since he was little. 

elasmimi
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 2:43 PM

No, sorry, but it sounds a little odd.

tapies2324
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 2:47 PM
Ok..a baby but at 7? Very odd.

Quoting KristinD1988:

My daughter ALWAYS sucks on my chin or my nose. I don't know if it's because I breastfeed or not, I just took it as a baby thing. I like to pretend she's giving me kisses :) 

tapies2324
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 2:51 PM
My sd 7 will suck on my forearm sometimes. I find it creepy and tell her nicely to stop...not so nicely the second time when she doesn't listen. I hate it and find it disturbing. I never did that weird crap as a kid.
Owensmommy32010
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:24 PM

for a 7 yr old definitely odd

{I Make Siggy's} Wife to Rob*9.2.06* & Momma to Owen*3.3.10*

Bob192
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:22 PM

No, I don't think any of mine did that.

KristinD1988
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 9:37 PM

I mean yeah, I suppose for a 7 year old it's definitely odd behavior. My daughter is only 9 months, if she were 7 I'd probably tell her to cut the shit haha.

Quoting tapies2324: Ok..a baby but at 7? Very odd.
Quoting KristinD1988:

My daughter ALWAYS sucks on my chin or my nose. I don't know if it's because I breastfeed or not, I just took it as a baby thing. I like to pretend she's giving me kisses :) 

virginiamama71
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 10:01 PM

NO

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN