Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Im a SM looking for advice from a BM

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:40 PM
  • 22 Replies
my dh and his ex have been divorced for over 4 years. him and I have been together for 2....she HATES me...Im not really sure why. I think she thinks Im trying to replace her as mom...which Im not. But due to the drama between her and dh...Ive become pretty much the middle man when it comes to the kids. She scares me to be quite frank. She has threatened me. But I dont wan drama....I just want smooth sailing...is there something I can do or say to her?? or should I just leave it be?
DH cant stand her. they got divorced because she was cheating on him and neglecting the kids. we have full custody because of her neglect.
by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
christina122952
by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 7:00 PM
I would let him say something to her and maybe he can find out why she does not like you. I know that you are not trying to replace her.
sunshinelolipop
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 7:05 PM

Mobile Photo

Maks1mommy
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 7:08 PM
Fgive her warning that you will go to the cops and then ignore her completely.

Quoting sunshinelolipop:

Mobile Photo

clairewait
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 8:23 PM

Quoting sunshinelolipop:

Mobile Photo

Save this. Get an attorney. This is cyber-stalking at the very least and possibly harrassment. You get a 50B on her with this, especially since you and the dad already have full custody of the kids.

iamcafemom83
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Does she have visitation at all?
DKk0531
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:00 PM
I agree with this. Time for a police report

Quoting clairewait:

Quoting sunshinelolipop:

Mobile Photo

Save this. Get an attorney. This is cyber-stalking at the very least and possibly harrassment. You get a 50B on her with this, especially since you and the dad already have full custody of the kids.

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:24 PM

If your DH has full custody, it's obvious she can see why you are trying to replace her BUT at the same time you have NO choice, you are around more. So yes, it will make you seem more "mom" like but like I said you have no choice unless you want to be uninvolved with the children and that's impossible when they live with you. Most likely she is an angry person who knows she did wrong to her children and is taking that anger out on you. But she choose to neglect the kid's not you, most likely it's not personal. No one deserves to live in fear. I had someone stalk me and threaten to kill me and beat me. It's not fun. Especially when they know where you live and how to contact you. I had to get a peace order.

I would speak with a lawyer. Good luck

kellynh
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:04 PM

How many other SM's or GF acting as SM has the children been exposed to? 

redhead4bama
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
What does " I will dog walk you" mean??
vilandra
by Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:01 AM
I would call the police and file a report and make sure you print out that message and any others she sends as proof
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)