Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you have season passes to anywhere?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM
  • 68 Replies

We have passes to the Zoo, Aqaurium, Science Center, Museums and for state parks.

Does anyone else get passes for these types of places?

by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IAMmomtotrips
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Six Flags and Six Flags White Water and the local Science museum.
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:42 PM

I've never been to Six Flags, DH wants to go so I'm sure we will go at some point, lol

Quoting IAMmomtotrips: Six Flags and Six Flags White Water and the local Science museum.

amberNewman0213
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Dollywood and dollywood splash country.
IAMmomtotrips
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:43 PM
I'm not a big fan of six flags, but we love white water. My dad loves six flags so it's the girls Easter present every year. We love going.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I've never been to Six Flags, DH wants to go so I'm sure we will go at some point, lol

Quoting IAMmomtotrips: Six Flags and Six Flags White Water and the local Science museum.

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:44 PM

Sounds fun!

Quoting IAMmomtotrips: I'm not a big fan of six flags, but we love white water. My dad loves six flags so it's the girls Easter present every year. We love going.
Quoting la_bella_vita:

DKk0531
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:45 PM
We have season beach and camping passes to the state parks around us, and to the waterpark near us. I think we definitely use the camping passes more then the waterpark lol. This yr we probably won't go camping a lot because dh has started wildland firefighting and we need to be where he has signal on his phone to get calls
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:46 PM

We love camping and visiting our state parks. Hopefully you can camp some : ) But that's a great thing your DH is doing : ) 

Quoting DKk0531: We have season beach and camping passes to the state parks around us, and to the waterpark near us. I think we definitely use the camping passes more then the waterpark lol. This yr we probably won't go camping a lot because dh has started wildland firefighting and we need to be where he has signal on his phone to get calls

DKk0531
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:50 PM
Camping is so much fun. I'm sure we will go at least once. He loves being a wildland firefighter, it's like he was born to do it lol, it's been his dream forever. He's one 4 different fire crews so he can go really anywhere. I'm proud of him for working so hard to get what he wants

Quoting la_bella_vita:

We love camping and visiting our state parks. Hopefully you can camp some : ) But that's a great thing your DH is doing : ) 

Quoting DKk0531: We have season beach and camping passes to the state parks around us, and to the waterpark near us. I think we definitely use the camping passes more then the waterpark lol. This yr we probably won't go camping a lot because dh has started wildland firefighting and we need to be where he has signal on his phone to get calls

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 4:01 PM

That's awesome : ) It's so exciting to see someone you love doing something they love.

Quoting DKk0531: Camping is so much fun. I'm sure we will go at least once. He loves being a wildland firefighter, it's like he was born to do it lol, it's been his dream forever. He's one 4 different fire crews so he can go really anywhere. I'm proud of him for working so hard to get what he wants
Quoting la_bella_vita:

sonshining
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 4:14 PM

The zoo and national parks season pass. we live near Yosemite National Park.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN