Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

man reportedly poses as an actor from the Twilight movie series to lure a little girl into his car for sex?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 7:45 AM
  • 17 Replies
A man reportedly poses as an actor from the Twilight movie series to lure a little girl into his car for sex? The man finds the girl on Facebook and communicates with her, then allegedly drives half-way across country. Officials say the man even visited multiple schools using his fake .
star status to attract girls

This crap right here pisses me off so badly, I want to cry for the little girls he's already hurt.
by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BellaAngel8707
by Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 7:47 AM

Mobile Photo

BellaAngel8707
by Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 1:58 PM
Bump
christina122952
by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 2:06 PM
Creepy
nana776
by Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 2:19 AM

That is so sad, I'm assuming since there is a mug shot, that they caught the guy?

BellaAngel8707
by Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 6:48 AM
Yes ma'am. Sad story.

Quoting nana776:

That is so sad, I'm assuming since there is a mug shot, that they caught the guy?

GleekingOut
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this

This doesn't take away from the sadness - but you have to wonder how much these children are really paying attention to these movies because he looks nothing like (who I'm assuming he's meant to be) Taylor Lautner.

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Ugh
arpazia
by Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:50 PM
Omfg. That's awful
JAIRATRACI
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:55 PM
He doesn't look much like any of the people from twilight. The one he looks like the most is the one who plays Sam and even then he doesn't look that much like him.

Quoting GleekingOut:

This doesn't take away from the sadness - but you have to wonder how much these children are really paying attention to these movies because he looks nothing like (who I'm assuming he's meant to be) Taylor Lautner.

virginiamama71
by Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 2:16 PM

It's good he has been caught. We all need to be careful with who we interact with online and give extra attention to who our children are also.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)