Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Freaking OUT!!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 9:20 PM
  • 11 Replies

After dinner, I started feeling what I thought were digestive movements. Well, I went to take a shower and while I was on the toliet, I could swear I saw my stomach MOVE at the same time I felt the movement. So, now I am freaking out. I took two pregnancy tests last month and both were negative.

The movement I am feeling is pretty high as well, right underneath my rib cage. I have no idea what to do. Help?

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenniferMiller0
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:25 PM

Oh, and I've had next to no pregnancy symptoms. Had three days of feeling sick to my stomach last month which is what prompted me to take those two tests. I've been tired the last two weeks but that is because my son has been going to bed REALLY late. some heartburn but i've always suffered from chronic heartburn.

christina122952
by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Go to the doctor and get a blood test
JenniferMiller0
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:18 AM

That's what i'm planning on doing. i need to know sooner thanlater because me and hubby live with hubby's dad and two brothers. Both his dad and the older brother smoke.

Quoting christina122952: Go to the doctor and get a blood test

CafeMom Tickers

christina122952
by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh that's a big no no

Quoting JenniferMiller0:

That's what i'm planning on doing. i need to know sooner thanlater because me and hubby live with hubby's dad and two brothers. Both his dad and the older brother smoke.

JenniferMiller0
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:23 AM

They dnt typically smoke around me because they know i dnt like the smell but occasionally they will come in our room with cigs.

Quoting christina122952: Oh that's a big no no
Quoting JenniferMiller0:

CafeMom Tickers

christina122952
by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this
OK, I hope you find out soon

Quoting JenniferMiller0:

They dnt typically smoke around me because they know i dnt like the smell but occasionally they will come in our room with cigs.

Quoting christina122952: Oh that's a big no no

Quoting JenniferMiller0:

SarineLewis
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 4:23 AM
I hope you find out soon too. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GarysGirl85
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this
It may just be gas. I have had it happen before. If you were pregnant enough for there to be noticeable movement you would most likely be a few months along.
aj_mom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Take another test or go see your dr.

myloveismyfaith
by Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 4:53 PM
I randomly started getting gas bubbles that you could literally see move. It freaked me out but it was more of a nuisance than anything else.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN