Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What do you do with your kids outgrown clothes if you're not sure if you're having another baby or not?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:49 AM
  • 29 Replies

Keep, donate?  Give to a friend?

by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melindabelcher
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Under 12mo and nice I've usually kept. But we're on baby #4 so its been passed down.
Like currently I'm 24+5(with a suprise) and I've been donating or throwing out all my baby girl clothes as she's outgrown them (she's wearing 18mo now) but the clothes have gone through at least 3-5 girls already and they aren't really nice anymore. I had already gotten rid of girls up to 6-9mo before i got a suprise positive. But I've only had 1 boy and all his clothes were new (our first) so I have 0-2t of nice boys.
mewebb82
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 11:31 AM
I'd hang on to a box of my favorites just on case, but if they are pretty well worn I would donate the rest.
frankiesma530
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Donate. I don't know anyone who has kids that could use them.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:30 PM
I either give away or donate or sometimes have a yardsale n sale them.
christina122952
by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 2:46 PM
Give away
essencemarshe
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 7:34 PM
I gave all of DD clothes away to family.
waytomanykids10
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 8:42 PM
I was saving them but we are done with having babies. I am now passing them on to my daughter and my son and dil. My daughter is expecting a girl in September and my son and dil are having a boy in October.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nerys-Kianna
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 8:56 PM

I gave all my baby clothes away already to my IBFF. When my lil Klingon has outgrown it, I might donate it, but not keeping it.

SourRoses
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 8:59 PM
I give to relatives or donate. I did some heavy cleaning and organizing this week and gave several bags of clothes to my sil and donated several boxes of baby toys and stuffed animals.
SourRoses
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:00 PM
Klingon - cute :)

Quoting Nerys-Kianna:

I gave all my baby clothes away already to my IBFF. When my lil Klingon has outgrown it, I might donate it, but not keeping it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)