Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Have you been on vacation this Summer?

Posted by   + Show Post

Are you planning any soon?family in the van

by on Jul. 1, 2014 at 5:52 AM
Replies (41-42):
Sportbominable
by on Jul. 5, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Ocean City is my fav. I've also been to Sea Isle, Cape May, AC, Point Pleasant, Bell Mawr, Wildwood, Avalon, Brigatine, etc.. but OCNJ will always be my favorite. I feel like its my second home. We live in Delco (Delaware County), PA, about 5 mins. from Philly airport. Our campground is on the Lancaster County/Chester County border so we go there a lot. Love going to the Amish farmstands. Actually had a lot of Amish friends growing up, lol. 

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

ACK! I'm 45 minutes to OC...we've been there only twice so far this Summer...once on beach, another on boardwalk!

Love Knoebels, HP and DW!!! We are going to DW one day this week.

Where are you from?

Quoting Sportbominable:

Went down the shore a few times. We go to Ocean City, NJ. In 2 weeks we're going to the mountains for the week and staying in our awesome log home (rental) that has its own indoor pool and all kinds of fun amenities. We'll probably go camping and then Ocean City for the week during the South Shore Rod Run. We're going tubing tomorrow and then small trips here and there: Knoebels, Hershey, Dutch Wonderland, some state parks, etc...

TheJerseyGirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 8:37 AM

We used to camp also!!! Sold out camper a couple of Summers ago and I'm still sad aobut it  =(   Lancaster has such pretty campgrounds. It takes us about 1 1/2 hours to get there so now we do day trips. My youngest wants to do Dutch Wonderland so we promised him this week.

OC is heaven. I don't think there is a better beach town for little kids. There's so much to do! Strathmere is also awesome! It's next to OC and has free beaches. It's quiet but so great for families. There is an open campground beachfront there...check it out!

Quoting Sportbominable:

Ocean City is my fav. I've also been to Sea Isle, Cape May, AC, Point Pleasant, Bell Mawr, Wildwood, Avalon, Brigatine, etc.. but OCNJ will always be my favorite. I feel like its my second home. We live in Delco (Delaware County), PA, about 5 mins. from Philly airport. Our campground is on the Lancaster County/Chester County border so we go there a lot. Love going to the Amish farmstands. Actually had a lot of Amish friends growing up, lol. 

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

ACK! I'm 45 minutes to OC...we've been there only twice so far this Summer...once on beach, another on boardwalk!

Love Knoebels, HP and DW!!! We are going to DW one day this week.

Where are you from?

Quoting Sportbominable:

Went down the shore a few times. We go to Ocean City, NJ. In 2 weeks we're going to the mountains for the week and staying in our awesome log home (rental) that has its own indoor pool and all kinds of fun amenities. We'll probably go camping and then Ocean City for the week during the South Shore Rod Run. We're going tubing tomorrow and then small trips here and there: Knoebels, Hershey, Dutch Wonderland, some state parks, etc...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)