Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What Are Your Weekend Plans?

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2014 at 8:39 AM
  • 84 Replies

Happy Friday and Happy 4th of July!

What do you have going on today?

Any plans for the weekend?

Are you off work today?

Let's chat!

july 4th

by on Jul. 4, 2014 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 4, 2014 at 8:42 AM

Who is going to or hosting a BBQ?
Anyone going to the lake, river, beach?
Is a water park or theme park on your agenda?
Any local celebrations, festivals or fairs?
Are you going to a firework display or will you pop fireworks at home?

Come tell us what your day will be like!

luvnature
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Nothing special going on here today (I'm Canadian lol). Just a normal weekend for us. Dh works midnights so he will be sleeping a lot this weekend. Hoping to go for a nice nature walk with my dd or if dh can stay awake longer than an hour, I may try to convince him to go see the swans in the town not far from us. Just as long as there is no storms I'm going to enjoy  my weekend lol. 

PeachQuean
by on Jul. 4, 2014 at 10:05 AM
I'm trying to decide if I.should visit my older kids 6,12 at my.mom's tonight or wait and go for the day tomorrow instead. Lol

My brother is down with his two kids and I.also have a two yr old. All.the rooms are taken.....so if I go tonight not sure where lo will sleep.

Then Sunday two.out if three kids are gone to their dad's and my oldest will still be at my mom's with.her cousins.

I.think df and I will play video games all day. Lol
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 4, 2014 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Haha. I love it.

I hope you have a great weekend and that you do get a chance to see the swans, that sounds like a really nice outing.

Quoting luvnature:

Nothing special going on here today (I'm Canadian lol). Just a normal weekend for us. Dh works midnights so he will be sleeping a lot this weekend. Hoping to go for a nice nature walk with my dd or if dh can stay awake longer than an hour, I may try to convince him to go see the swans in the town not far from us. Just as long as there is no storms I'm going to enjoy  my weekend lol. 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 4, 2014 at 10:07 AM

There is always room on the floor if you want to go tonight...haha

Believe me, I have stayed at my moms house before when there were so many people over that we did have to sleep on air mattresses and sleeping bags on the floor...Good times.

I hope you all have a good weekend.

What kind of video games do you and df like to play?

Quoting PeachQuean: I'm trying to decide if I.should visit my older kids 6,12 at my.mom's tonight or wait and go for the day tomorrow instead. Lol My brother is down with his two kids and I.also have a two yr old. All.the rooms are taken.....so if I go tonight not sure where lo will sleep. Then Sunday two.out if three kids are gone to their dad's and my oldest will still be at my mom's with.her cousins. I.think df and I will play video games all day. Lol

bhow
by Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 10:14 AM

nothing

notta

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 4, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Well not having plans just means you can relax. I hope you have a nice and relaxing weekend. :)

Quoting bhow:

nothing

notta

dawn79556
by New Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Parade here in a few minutes then work till 8.fireworks after work,have the weekend off but, not really sure of the plans yet.
PeachQuean
by on Jul. 4, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Ya, I'll couch it, lo.Will floor it. Lol

We are playing Army Of Two right now.

And df is driving me bonkers. Lol I'm not as good as he is when.it comes t aiming. But I am better when it comes to strategic thinking.

He gets so upset sometimes when I die, but when he dies its perfectly fine....men lol

We are big into shooting games. I.also like Mario and stuff, df hates those kind. Lol

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

There is always room on the floor if you want to go tonight...haha

Believe me, I have stayed at my moms house before when there were so many people over that we did have to sleep on air mattresses and sleeping bags on the floor...Good times.

I hope you all have a good weekend.

What kind of video games do you and df like to play?

Quoting PeachQuean: I'm trying to decide if I.should visit my older kids 6,12 at my.mom's tonight or wait and go for the day tomorrow instead. Lol

My brother is down with his two kids and I.also have a two yr old. All.the rooms are taken.....so if I go tonight not sure where lo will sleep.

Then Sunday two.out if three kids are gone to their dad's and my oldest will still be at my mom's with.her cousins.

I.think df and I will play video games all day. Lol

Foolynroo2
by on Jul. 4, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Shit faced

clean 

clean

i have some work to do at home

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)