Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Does your teen know...

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 2:59 PM
  • 11 Replies
I was talking to my sister this morning and she was telling me about how her son was telling her about how he knew where all of the place the kids at school get their drugs, cigarettes and alcohol. She's worried he will get in with a bad group of kids. He's always good never acts out. So does your teen know where all the kids at school get it?
by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melindabelcher
by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 3:53 PM
I never did drugs, never smoked a cigarette and can count on one hand the number of times I drank in high school.
But I knew where to get them if I wanted.
momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 6:37 PM

My oldest is 4 so probably not yet.  However, I did work at a middle school and the majority of kids knew someone who could get them something if they wanted it. 

TheJerseyGirl
by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 8:13 PM

I dont think so and I hope not!

My kids are really good kids so I hope it stays that way!

toopicky429
by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 8:14 PM
My kids are young, but when I was in high school I always knew who was dealing. I have never used drugs, and didn't drink until I was an adult.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Today at 12:26 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:07 PM

mine did

bbyblueAK
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:41 PM
I dont have teens my oldest is 6. I have never done drugs/cigarettes but i knew where to get them if I ever wanted them when I was a teen.
booaura
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:44 PM
I don't have trens, my oldest is 4. I knew where I could get drugs, alcohol, have sex. I tried drugs once, just to try. Got drunk once, again, just to try it. Sex I had only with my boyfriend, except for one one night stand, also just for the hell of it. My parents knew. I still graduated with a BSN at 20, so it wasn't an issue.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlightlyPerfect
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 6:59 AM
I did. I turned out fine.
myloveismyfaith
by Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 7:02 AM
Mine is too young for all that, but in my experience practically everyone knows where you could get the drugs. The important part is that you trust your kids, teach them right, and keep the lines of communication open so he'd never use them, but if he did, he'd be open with you.
StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 7:06 AM
I imagine he does.
Those booze is easy, and the rest isn't really his scene. But I remember being a teen, you just know where you can
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN