Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Favorite Room

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 7:14 AM
  • 34 Replies
What is your favorite room in the house? Why?
Mine is the bathroom. Because sometimes I can close the door and take a long hot shower without my kiddos bothering me. Hopefully once I move my room around and finish organizing it will be my room that's my fave :)
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 7:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheJerseyGirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 7:40 AM

My livingroom because its the one room we all relax together in and I think it's so pretty  =)

PeachQuean
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 7:43 AM
I'd have to say the kitchen.

I love cooking and so do my kids we spend a lot of time in the kitchen, cooking, eating and playing board games and cards etc......

Second is my.family room. It's where I spend it with Df when.the kids go.to.bed. lol
melindabelcher
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 7:53 AM
That's awesome!
How did you decide on the decor of your living room?

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

My livingroom because its the one room we all relax together in and I think it's so pretty  =)

melindabelcher
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 7:56 AM
That's fun :) what is there favorite thing to make?
My kiddos love the kitchen as well :) they love to cook in it and clean it lol. Until we get a second ac its curtained off to save the one ac from doing so much work, so there's not much activity going on in there.

Quoting PeachQuean: I'd have to say the kitchen.

I love cooking and so do my kids we spend a lot of time in the kitchen, cooking, eating and playing board games and cards etc......

Second is my.family room. It's where I spend it with Df when.the kids go.to.bed. lol
fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Jul. 11, 2014 at 8:00 AM

I love my room & my bed. But it's just a basic cream colored room & I haven't found a homey enough bedding for the bed. Nor have I any furniture in it that would make it cozier ie a dresser & maybe a tv. Otherwise I would have to say my dd's room is  my fav room til I get my room set up better. She's got posters all over the walls & a comforter she likes & it's an all around better room than mine -right now.

PeachQuean
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 8:02 AM

Personal sized pizza's

One eyed Jacks

My 12 yr old dd makes a mean hot and spicy chicken taquitos and enchiladas

My 6 yr old loves to make stir fry's. She has so much fun chopping up all the veggies on her own, and ever since she was about 2 yrs old she always said she loved the sizzle sound the wok makes.....lol what a kid.

My 2 1/2 yr old right now is obsessed with spreading anything on bread (its her job) at lunch time when we have sandwhiches. lol She also loves to stir stuff at the stove. 

Meals are a whole family affair in my home, DF misses out on it, since we cook dinner so its ready when he gets home from work, but weekends him and the kids always make breakfast for me, they wont let me help. :( and it bugs me. lol 

Quoting melindabelcher: That's fun :) what is there favorite thing to make? My kiddos love the kitchen as well :) they love to cook in it and clean it lol. Until we get a second ac its curtained off to save the one ac from doing so much work, so there's not much activity going on in there.
Quoting PeachQuean: I'd have to say the kitchen. I love cooking and so do my kids we spend a lot of time in the kitchen, cooking, eating and playing board games and cards etc...... Second is my.family room. It's where I spend it with Df when.the kids go.to.bed. lol

melindabelcher
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 8:03 AM
The kids always get the good stuff first lol.
Do you have a theme or ideas for your bedroom? Pinterest has a lot of cool stuff!

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

I love my room & my bed. But it's just a basic cream colored room & I haven't found a homey enough bedding for the bed. Nor have I any furniture in it that would make it cozier ie a dresser & maybe a tv. Otherwise I would have to say my dd's room is  my fav room til I get my room set up better. She's got posters all over the walls & a comforter she likes & it's an all around better room than mine -right now.

melindabelcher
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 8:05 AM
That's awesome!!! And such a wide variety of foods!

Quoting PeachQuean:

Personal sized pizza's

One eyed Jacks

My 12 yr old dd makes a mean hot and spicy chicken taquitos and enchiladas

My 6 yr old loves to make stir fry's. She has so much fun chopping up all the veggies on her own, and ever since she was about 2 yrs old she always said she loved the sizzle sound the wok makes.....lol what a kid.

My 2 1/2 yr old right now is obsessed with spreading anything on bread (its her job) at lunch time when we have sandwhiches. lol She also loves to stir stuff at the stove. 

Meals are a whole family affair in my home, DF misses out on it, since we cook dinner so its ready when he gets home from work, but weekends him and the kids always make breakfast for me, they wont let me help. :( and it bugs me. lol 

Quoting melindabelcher: That's fun :) what is there favorite thing to make?
My kiddos love the kitchen as well :) they love to cook in it and clean it lol. Until we get a second ac its curtained off to save the one ac from doing so much work, so there's not much activity going on in there.

Quoting PeachQuean: I'd have to say the kitchen.

fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Jul. 11, 2014 at 8:06 AM

No real concrete ideas yet although I know I do want it to look a little colorful & old fashioned. I have this gr8 metal headboard & footboard I absolutely adore so it's finding something to play that up a little.

Quoting melindabelcher: The kids always get the good stuff first lol. Do you have a theme or ideas for your bedroom? Pinterest has a lot of cool stuff!
Quoting fudgybuddymom:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 9:07 AM

kitchen :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)