Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Regular worry or should I trust my gut?

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:25 PM
  • 24 Replies
I just have an off feeling about my work. not sure if its my gut or just me worrying that im going to lose my job. I just have a bad feeling. I can't lose my job. Nobody is going to pay me what I make right now.
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
christina122952
by on Jul. 12, 2014 at 12:47 AM
2 moms liked this
Go with your gut.
momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 12:52 AM
2 moms liked this

Is it because certain people are acting strange towards you?  If your boss is not looking you in the eye or tries to avoid you, I would say that's not a good sign.  I hope it doesn't turn out to be true. 

melindabelcher
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 6:27 AM
I hope its just hormones :(

Did something happen at work?
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Something happen to make you feel that way?
HUgs to you & let us know :)

SarahSuzyQ
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Is there something specific that has made you feel that way? I know it's a very tense time in general, worries about jobs and the economy are common... And sometimes that can increase our own stress. But if there have been warning signs or strange behavior, then I would keep a pretty close eye on things. :-/ Sorry you are feeling stressed.

Sun_Shine_990
by Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 10:56 AM

If it were me i'd go with my gut and not even question it because i've had weird feelings like before and minchened them to dh or someone and they thought i was crazy when something of the sort really did happen and I kicked myself for not listening to it sooner... so i'd go with whatever you feel... Good luck though...

bbyblueAK
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 10:58 AM
My boss is awesome its just the night time management that is giving me weird looks and acting stand offish

Quoting momofnatalie:

Is it because certain people are acting strange towards you?  If your boss is not looking you in the eye or tries to avoid you, I would say that's not a good sign.  I hope it doesn't turn out to be true. 

bbyblueAK
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 11:00 AM
I hope its just hormones to because I will lose everything if I lose my job.

Night time management is acting all stand offish for some reason when they are never that way with me.

Quoting melindabelcher: I hope its just hormones :(

Did something happen at work?
bbyblueAK
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. I just had a good eval but the night time management is acting stand offish for whatever reason and they are usually very friendly with me.

Quoting Sun_Shine_990:

If it were me i'd go with my gut and not even question it because i've had weird feelings like before and minchened them to dh or someone and they thought i was crazy when something of the sort really did happen and I kicked myself for not listening to it sooner... so i'd go with whatever you feel... Good luck though...

bbyblueAK
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Thanks. Its night time management is acting weird

Quoting hugss:

Something happen to make you feel that way?HUgs to you & let us know :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)