Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

pet rocks :)

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 4:54 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

The kids made pet rocks for the fair and I just had to show them off :) they turned out pretty cute this year I think. We're going to make some Christmas ornaments and I think Tristan might make a cake when its closer to fair time. He also has a piggy bank he painted in cloverbuds to turn in. I love fair time!
Do you or your kids make anything for the county/ state fair?
by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
egyptian_mommy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 6:13 PM
Cute!
momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:05 PM

They are so adorable.  We haven't done anything for the fair.  

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:51 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 12:12 AM

Those look terrific ;)

bbyblueAK
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 1:41 PM
Cute maybe thats a craft I can do with the kids tomorrow!!!! Its been rainy on all my days off so far.
TristanMitchael
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 1:54 PM
It was rained all day yesterday so it gave us plenty of time to finish these guys. They are going to make felt animals as a ornament sometime this week. Hopefully we have a gloomy day like yesterday so we can do them!

Quoting bbyblueAK: Cute maybe thats a craft I can do with the kids tomorrow!!!! Its been rainy on all my days off so far.
bbyblueAK
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 1:55 PM
I would need some paint though......

Quoting TristanMitchael: It was rained all day yesterday so it gave us plenty of time to finish these guys. They are going to make felt animals as a ornament sometime this week. Hopefully we have a gloomy day like yesterday so we can do them!

Quoting bbyblueAK: Cute maybe thats a craft I can do with the kids tomorrow!!!! Its been rainy on all my days off so far.
TristanMitchael
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 1:59 PM
We got everything they used from the dollar store.

Quoting bbyblueAK: I would need some paint though......

Quoting TristanMitchael: It was rained all day yesterday so it gave us plenty of time to finish these guys. They are going to make felt animals as a ornament sometime this week. Hopefully we have a gloomy day like yesterday so we can do them!

bbyblueAK
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 2:00 PM
I have everything but paint and rocks. Lol

Quoting TristanMitchael: We got everything they used from the dollar store.

TristanMitchael
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 2:05 PM
Skip the paint, theirs took Forever to dry! You might need the rocks though lol

Quoting bbyblueAK: I have everything but paint and rocks. Lol

Quoting TristanMitchael: We got everything they used from the dollar store.

melindabelcher
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 4:25 PM
So cute. We don't have fairs like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN