Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Hunting for job

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 5:21 AM
  • 9 Replies

Is there anyone who is doing home based job which is legit........ plz help i am a stay home mom and i need to get a job.

by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 5:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bbyblueAK
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Bump hope someone can help you. I work part time outside of the home.
trish2tew
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 1:42 PM

Sorry, your post contains a link to a site that is considered an advertising or solicitation (e.g., photo contests) website. This group does not permit these type of links, please review your post for links to a site like this.

I tried to post a few that I saw in a similar post earlier, and this is the error I got. I guess I will try to PM them to you.

melindabelcher
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 4:44 PM
Some companies have home based jobs for contacting clients
momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 5:34 PM

I know that there are customer service jobs you can answer from home if you have decent speed on your internet service.  I remember seeing this on a news clip before.  Here's the company I remembered seeing. https://jobs.alpineaccess.com/

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:17 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:18 AM

Hope someone can help you out :)

chinosruca
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:47 PM
My friend babysits for extra cash. She has my 2 youngest full time and 1 baby part time. She also sells things on eBay/Instagram. You would be amazed how many people but used clothes and toys online. She also sells new too. She shops clearance at Gymboree, Janie and Jack, children's place, etc along with coupons and then sells with enough markup to profit and cover shipping. She makes a pretty decent living doing it!
chinosruca
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:48 PM
My friend babysits for extra cash. She has my 2 youngest full time and 1 baby part time. She also sells things on eBay/Instagram. You would be amazed how many people buy used clothes and toys online. She also sells new too. She shops clearance at Gymboree, Janie and Jack, children's place, etc along with coupons and then sells with enough markup to profit and cover shipping. She makes a pretty decent living doing it!
clairewait
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Though I don't necessarily "work" from home, here is my list of "extras" - the little things I do to sort of boost my budget each month. Some do better than others, but all are equally easy to accomplish during naptime. Haha.

If you like Cafemom and are pretty active here, I definitely suggest going to POSTLOOP first:

I've posted this before, but.....

Hubpages earns me between $20 and $50 a month (I'm not writing anymore, just earning off old stuff. Probably could be higher.)

Postloop is about $5 every couple of days. This is one I do in front of the TV, seriously. I'm not like a die hard poster, but it is super easy to make your cash out $5 quickly here. I made $25 last month, but again, could probably make a lot more with a little more work.

Viggle, now, is about $25 a month, used to be better.

I also secret shop. I only do two jobs a month and they are both places I already visit pretty regularly, so this one is a good one for me.

SarahSuzyQ
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:04 PM
Swagbucks is another good site to earn money for just taking surveys or doing activities on the internet. You can have it pay out in PayPal or various gift cards.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)