Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

hair?!

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 11:41 PM
  • 17 Replies
How long is you hair? Mine is just below the shoulder blades. When I first cut it in 2006 it was by my butt then cut it to where it was short in back (could spike it) long up front. Growing my hair out again
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:08 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:13 AM

almost to my shoulders ;)

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:45 AM

Chin length

waytomanykids10
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:53 AM
About 3 inches past my shoulders.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:29 AM
Between my shoulder and bottom of shoulder blade
bhow
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Just barley on my shoulders, trying to let it grow but, everything has slowed down the past couple of years.

fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Right now just below my shoulders but I want to get it cut to chin length & with bangs. I used to have it cut that way when I was younger & my cousin says she liked it that way so why not try it again after all it WILL grow out again!.

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:32 PM

Mine are mid-back (in the back) and slightly shorter in the front - I've always had long hair and then 3 years ago something happened nobody understands what ; my hair became super brittle and they would just break off until they got as short as slighly below the shoulders , no matter how much I cut them, treatments or supplements. So I stopped cutting them - I have not cut my hair in about 2 years now my hair grows incredibly slow.  So now they are back to being "normal lenght" for me which is mid-back but the front still hasn't cought up (weird)

TristanMitchael
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:46 PM
My shoulders. It was to mg butt until I cut it off. Some days I miss my long hair but most of the time I don't even notice.
ambergem
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:53 PM
Jaw length A-line.
christina122952
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:11 PM
To my shoulders
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)