Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you have a master bathroom?

Posted by   + Show Post

I have a very small one, it's a size of a closet but at least its in our bedroom.  DH doesn't like it he says it feels like a coffin so he has used the hall bathroom.  It was nice because we each had our own.  Now our 4 yr old uses the bathrooms and shares with her daddy.  She likes to come in and use my bathroom because she likes it better.  She loves to pump out my handsoap (she gets it all over the sink)  because it smells better.  She also likes to get into my lipsticks.  lol  I tell her there is a perfectly good bathroom in the hallway and she says its for boys.  I think if we get another house, we will be getting a bigger master so when my youngest starts using the bathroom, they can have their own. 

Just wondering if  you share with your kids too or they have their own?

by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes we have a master bathroom. My daughter has a bathroom in her room and there is another full bathroom in the hallway. The only one that uses our bathroom is our smallest kids. My 8, 3, & 1yr old which I don't mind. I think soon my 8yr old will be using the other bathroom with his brother I think he just has gotten use to taking a shower in our bathroom and we don't say anything but then again it does not bother us so that is why, lol.

I always have to go in behind my 3yr old and clean up a mess because he like to play in the water and with his toothbrush, lol.

invisibleme
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
We have 2 in our master bedroom.
melindabelcher
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 7:21 PM
No master bathroom. Our family of 5 soon to be 6 share one bathroom.
SarahSuzyQ
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
We share with DS. The other bathroom is near the guest room in the basement, so not practical for daily use.
momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I know I kinda of feel like she is invading my space.  I feel bad so I tell her only for emergencies only. 

Quoting cali_gurl:

DH and I share the small master bathroom. Our son will not be using our bathroom as he has the guest one to use. Our bedroom is our private area.

momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, I totally feel that way towards my DH too. 

Quoting HIJKLM: Kids aren't allowed to use my master bath. There's 3 other bathrooms they can use, that one is mine! (Although I share with my man child)

momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:31 PM

I totally agree when we lived in an apartment we had a really nice bathroom with a big counterspace.  Now my bathroom is about 40% of that size.  However, I know that owning is an investment and worth the small sacrifices.

Quoting NeonGirl9583: Nope. When we rented we did. It was as big as our bedroom. Owning is much better though.

HIJKLM
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Part of what I love about him is his childish side but I catch myself using his middle name more often than the kids lol

Quoting momofnatalie:

Lol, I totally feel that way towards my DH too. 

Quoting HIJKLM: Kids aren't allowed to use my master bath. There's 3 other bathrooms they can use, that one is mine! (Although I share with my man child)

NeonGirl9583
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
That's right. We want to add on and make use one....and another hallway bath as well. That's a good thing about owning lol

Quoting momofnatalie:

I totally agree when we lived in an apartment we had a really nice bathroom with a big counterspace.  Now my bathroom is about 40% of that size.  However, I know that owning is an investment and worth the small sacrifices.

Quoting NeonGirl9583: Nope. When we rented we did. It was as big as our bedroom. Owning is much better though.

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
No. We have one bathroom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN