Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you have a master bathroom?

Posted by   + Show Post

I have a very small one, it's a size of a closet but at least its in our bedroom.  DH doesn't like it he says it feels like a coffin so he has used the hall bathroom.  It was nice because we each had our own.  Now our 4 yr old uses the bathrooms and shares with her daddy.  She likes to come in and use my bathroom because she likes it better.  She loves to pump out my handsoap (she gets it all over the sink)  because it smells better.  She also likes to get into my lipsticks.  lol  I tell her there is a perfectly good bathroom in the hallway and she says its for boys.  I think if we get another house, we will be getting a bigger master so when my youngest starts using the bathroom, they can have their own. 

Just wondering if  you share with your kids too or they have their own?

by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:41 AM
Replies (21-30):
PinkButterfly66
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah we do, but we gave the master bedroom to our daughter.   Our room is upstairs to get away from the noise.

momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, I know my little one gets water everywhere and moves things around so I have to put it back in place.

Quoting chaotic.mind:

We have two full baths but beither of them are in our room. One off our kitchen and the other on the second floor at the top of the stairs.

If I did have one in my room, it would so be off limits to my kids. lol, dirty little punks they are!

Aiden.11.10.09
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:41 PM
We have a large master bath with French doors, a shower stall, whirlpool bath, the toilet is behind a wall for privacy, then a utility closet and our walk in closet comes off of it.

Then we have 2 other bathrooms.

I don't need the huge bathroom, but it is nice.
fatcat0908
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
We have a large one, however it is off limits to the kids, unless it's an emergency. There are two and a half other bathrooms on this house. That one is for me and my husband ONLY!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aiden.11.10.09
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:51 PM
And no I don't share the master bathroom with our kids or guests!!! I actually lock the bedroom door when we have company because that bathroom is ALL OURS.

Quoting Aiden.11.10.09: We have a large master bath with French doors, a shower stall, whirlpool bath, the toilet is behind a wall for privacy, then a utility closet and our walk in closet comes off of it.

Then we have 2 other bathrooms.

I don't need the huge bathroom, but it is nice.
4wildbeasts
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:53 PM
We do have a master bathroom, but unfortunately it belongs to my 8 year old daughter. Our house has three bedrooms on the main level (including the master bedroom) and one bedroom on the lower level. We have five kids. Our 8 year old daughter is the oldest and then there are four boys. We didn't want any of the kids alone on the lower level, so me and my husband decided to take that one. My daughter has the master and then two boys are in one room and two boys in another. We gave my daughter the master because girls tend to have a lot more bathroom stuff and boys tend to pee all over the place. This way my daughter can blame no one else for how her bathroom looks and vise versa.
mommaof697
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this

we have 2 bathrooms but no master bathroom. our house was buiilt before that was thought of. My house was built before showers (not bath tubs) were in houses.

Bonnie_
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 11:42 PM

Right  now the apartment  I'm  in  only  has  one bathroom  but   end of next  month   we will  be  moving  into a 3  bedroom  house  that  has two  full baths.  Can't wait to see it!

IloveNCIS
by New Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I live in a 5th wheel travel trailer. There isn't even a master bedroom, lol.

CameraMum
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
We have a nice sized master bath, the girls love to us our shower, my 18 year old son won't even step in our bedroom. He says it's creepy, lol.

We have 3 full baths and a powder bath by the kitchen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN