Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Disney movies

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:24 AM
  • 25 Replies
What was your favorite Disney movie growing up? What is it now?

Does your kids have a favorite?
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TristanMitchael
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Growing up. Cinderella was one of my favorites. It still is. But frozen is pretty cute too.
Right now dd is obsessed with The little mermaid and mermaids in general.
ambergem
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:32 AM
One of DD's who is 4 is in love with Ariel and mermaids too. lol How old is yours?

Quoting TristanMitchael: Growing up. Cinderella was one of my favorites. It still is. But frozen is pretty cute too.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:36 AM

Any & all with Mickey mouse, LOL

TristanMitchael
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this
She'll be 4 next month lol. We went to the aquarium a couple weeks ago and we got there just in time to see the mermaids and she was so stinkin excited! She kept asking where the mermaids went after the show ended.

Quoting ambergem: One of DD's who is 4 is in love with Ariel and mermaids too. lol How old is yours?

Quoting TristanMitchael: Growing up. Cinderella was one of my favorites. It still is. But frozen is pretty cute too.
DKk0531
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:42 AM
Growing up my favorites were Cinderella and little mermaid. Now it's Peter Pan lol.

My oldest daughter loves frozen, Robin Hood, Alice in wonderland. Lol she has lots of favorites.

The baby seems to adore Mickey Mouse and just giggles away
ambergem
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:43 AM
Omg awesome

Quoting TristanMitchael: She'll be 4 next month lol. We went to the aquarium a couple weeks ago and we got there just in time to see the mermaids and she was so stinkin excited! She kept asking where the mermaids went after the show ended.

Quoting ambergem: One of DD's who is 4 is in love with Ariel and mermaids too. lol How old is yours?

Night_Roane
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:44 AM
Growing up I liked The Little Mermaid and Lion King 2. Then when Tarzan came out I really liked that.

Now I still like those, but Tangled is my favorite from the last 5 years.
ambergem
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Fav growing up: Parent Trap with Hayley Mills.

Current would be Enchanted. lol I enjoyed that way more than I should have.

Kids' favs: Wall-E, Ponyo, Cinderella, Iron Giant, Lilo & Stitch, The Little Mermaid, Tron
TristanMitchael
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:48 AM
We were watching Alice in wonderland the other day and it was the part where the caterpillar is smoking and then disappears and turns into a butterfly and my oldest goes" ugh what just happened" it was pretty funny. That movie is crazy!

Quoting DKk0531: Growing up my favorites were Cinderella and little mermaid. Now it's Peter Pan lol.

My oldest daughter loves frozen, Robin Hood, Alice in wonderland. Lol she has lots of favorites.

DKk0531
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:05 AM
Haha I think she likes it because she doesn't realize how crazy it is lol. She's only 4 so I don't think it's completely clear to her what's going on.

Quoting TristanMitchael: We were watching Alice in wonderland the other day and it was the part where the caterpillar is smoking and then disappears and turns into a butterfly and my oldest goes" ugh what just happened" it was pretty funny. That movie is crazy!

Quoting DKk0531: Growing up my favorites were Cinderella and little mermaid. Now it's Peter Pan lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)