Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

My life.....

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:57 PM
  • 9 Replies

My life: This is a post where you guys can get to know me better and to understand who i am.

When I met my DH was back in 2007. Actually we knew each other before then but started talking to each other in 2007. After I got out of high school and had my very first job, my cousin lived 2 houses down and thats when we started to just talk. My dad is a drunk and one day he almost ushed me down the stairs and thats when I moved out. I had no where to go and he had no food in the house. I talked to him about moving in as a room mate and thats when we hit it off. DH is my first and always will be. He has 6 other kids by 3 other woman.

In 2008, I left him for personal reasons and thats when I found out I was pregnant. I didn't want to tell him but deep down I knew I had too. I told him and he was like it wasnt his. I wasnt evcen in California for 3 months and told him when he did the math let me know. A few days later he said his sorry and we talked over the phone for a few months.

I came back to hime and we got married.

Sometime in October of 2008, thats when we would found out if we was having a boy or a girl. He picked a girl because thats all he has and I said I dont care as long as the baby is healthy. We went to the appointment and his jaw dropped and I smiled. ITS A BOY.

February 08, 2009 my baby boy was born via emergency csection. We named him Nick Anthony. Life couldnt get any better.

We had our ups and downs but who dont?

On my 21st birthday I found out we was pregnant again and I was mad at myself. I was angry and disappointed because of it. When I told DH his oldest got pissed and said why does it happen to you guys? She had abortions in the past. I was so shocked that I went to the ER because I didnt believe it. They said I was about 2-3 weeks and I could miscarry but I didnt. 

We went to have the gender sono and we had a baby girl. December 2010 my baby girl was born via schelduled csection. Her name is Patience Lynn, I love each and every one of my kids(only 2)

In 2011 my heart melted, CPS took my kids away and that was the end of my life, but thankfully my brother and his wife took them in. About 6 months later we got them back and the judge said that they shouldnt of tooken the kids in the first place.

Now, we will be married for 6 year in September and we are doing great.

by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:12 AM

Welcome to the group,
so glad you have your kids back & all is going well.
Nice to meet you :)

melindabelcher
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 6:24 AM
Welcome!
Lots of ups and downs.
I'm glad things are going well now :)
Do you have any issues with his kids moms?
How are your kiddos doing?
fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Jul. 24, 2014 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome! I am glad you got them back! CPS threatened to take my dd away cause first I got invlved with alcohol & then prescription drugs dependance but I had an awesome husband who helped me keep her & to this day I am sober & happy. My dd is now 15 & while we have our share of problems I am grateful to have her in my life!

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:48 AM
Welcome! ! Glad you got your kids back.
egyptian_mommy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Welcome to the group.
Barabell
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Welcome to the group.

bbyblueAK
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:04 AM
Welcome to the group.
Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:24 AM
Welcome to the group
SarahSuzyQ
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:46 AM
Welcome. It sounds as though you have been through a lot of ups and downs in your life, but I'm glad you and your family are in a good place now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN