Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

do you cosleep

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:06 AM
  • 56 Replies
Do you CoSleep? Do you catch grief about it?
We didn't but about a month when Ds was a couple months old then stopped and he went into his room at 6 months with the previous pediatrician office telling me he needed to.
Skip ahead about a year Ds got sick again bronchitis and upper respiratory infection and brought gguest mattress to living room. He coslept so well that we redone his room a cosleep. Hubby cosleeps on Tuesday and sunday and I cosleep the rest of the week. I am very happy with our cosleeping.

Thanks for first featured post 👍👍😊😊😍😍.
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TristanMitchael
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:12 AM
They just sleep in my room until around 2. Usually in my bed but I have the crib set up for them too. Nobody's ever said anything about it and I wouldn't pay any attention if they did.
nana776
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I did with my youngest because she had some health issues. I don't really like it, for me personally, because it makes it difficult to have some adult time, I always fell asleep too. I feel that having time to relax while the kids are sleeping is important.

lonelymoon
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Yes, my 19mo sleeps in the middle =)
Jordansmommy32
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Yea I let it go in 1 ear and out the other. Lol. He sleeps so much better without being in the crib that it was taken apart. Queen mattress and box spring against the wall.
hugss
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:23 AM

We did not but glad it works so wel for you :)

Quoting Jordansmommy32: Do you CoSleep? Do you catch grief about it? We didn't but about a month when Ds was a couple months old then stopped and he went into his room at 6 months with the previous pediatrician office telling me he needed to. Skip ahead about a year Ds got sick again bronchitis and upper respiratory infection and brought gguest mattress to living room. He coslept so well that we redone his room a cosleep. Hubby cosleeps on Tuesday and sunday and I cosleep the rest of the week. I am very happy with our cosleeping.

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:54 AM

Heck No!! I have two girls 6 yrs and 22 months. Never have they slept in my bed as babies. They were both sleeping in their own rooms each by 4 months of age and before they slept in their bassinets. Not worth the risk to me and I love my own room, space  and bed. No way my husband would allow it either. If they are sick then  i stay up with them and comfort and snuggle but i can't sleep. But what ever you do with your family and what works for you is your buisness and not mine. :)

Night_Roane
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:57 AM
So you never sleep with hubby? That's sad. No, I don't co sleep. I do co room with the baby in her crib.
waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:58 AM
I have 2 full time cosleepers. The rest of my kids only sleep with us when they aren't feeling good or scared. My 2 that cosleep are special needs and i prefer them with us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JulietAngel89
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:01 AM
1 mom liked this

We have a beautiful crib all set up but we cosleep every night. No one has ever said anything negative to me about it.

anon1986East
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:13 AM

I did with my second child but it was more out of convenience than anything else, we hadn't moved to a new place as planned and our oldest was just barely adjusted to her own room so we had our second child sleep with us until we got our new place when she was 15 months old. Our oldest was very independent from birth, she didn't like cuddling too much and was restless when held too much so she always did better sleeping on her own but my second did better sleeping next to me or her dad. She wouldn't sleep in her bassinet or bouncy chair even if it was next to our bed. By the time she got her own room she was sleeping well and it, surprisingly, didn't take long for her to adjust to sleeping in her own room. 

No one ever said anything to me, but very few people knew about it since it wasn't a typical subject of conversation. I've never met anyone who has flat out asked me where my babies sleep.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)