Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

ughh

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:40 PM
  • 27 Replies
I didn't know I cant just vent get get stuff off my mind with out people calling my nasty names n putting my boyfriend down.. no wonder I stay to myself and have no friends
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barabell
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:42 PM

What happened? 

((HUGS))

Emmybrown
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:44 PM
I vented about something on here.. and people are calling me nasty names and talking crap about my boyfriend and my family

Quoting Barabell:

What happened? 

((HUGS))

Barabell
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Oh, I'm assuming it's a different group. There are some where people just troll it and put down others to make themselves feel better. I try to avoid groups like that.

What were you venting about? From what you said in another post in here, it sounds like your boyfriend is working hard to provide for you and the kids. 

Quoting Emmybrown: I vented about something on here.. and people are calling me nasty names and talking crap about my boyfriend and my family
Quoting Barabell:

What happened? 

((HUGS))

Emmybrown
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:58 PM
It was another group. Was venting because my boyfriend's brother and sister in law are going to be homeless n he wants them to stay in our two bedroom apartment with us.. but he now see's where im coming from.. n people are tearing him n I a part in another group

Quoting Barabell:

Oh, I'm assuming it's a different group. There are some where people just troll it and put down others to make themselves feel better. I try to avoid groups like that.

What were you venting about? From what you said in another post in here, it sounds like your boyfriend is working hard to provide for you and the kids. 

Quoting Emmybrown: I vented about something on here.. and people are calling me nasty names and talking crap about my boyfriend and my family

Quoting Barabell:

What happened? 

((HUGS))

Barabell
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Ignore those other replies. Or just delete that post so you aren't tempted to see those negative people out there.

You have enough stress happening right now. Don't worry about what some anonymous strangers online think about the situation. (To be honest, I like to read the things that happen in those groups, but I would never post anything in there looking for support....)

In the future, come to more supportive groups like this one if you need to vent.

again... HUGS!

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 4:42 PM

I'm so sorry.  I know that there are some nasty people on here.  I hope you find this group not like the last.  Everyone in here has been super nice.  I hope your Bf's family is able to figure out their next move.  

melindabelcher
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:56 PM

I would definetly just delete the post! 

Sorry! you don't need to extra stress with how tired physically you already are! 

Izsarejman
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:07 PM
You're just venting and nobody knows the situation but you. Sadly this is the norm. I've been here 6 years and, yeah...
DKk0531
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:18 PM
I'm sorry another group is putting you Down. Their are other groups that really aren't like that. I've been part of one and they truly are great. I would delete the post and don't look for support in that group anymore.
Emmybrown
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks hun

Quoting Barabell:

Ignore those other replies. Or just delete that post so you aren't tempted to see those negative people out there.

You have enough stress happening right now. Don't worry about what some anonymous strangers online think about the situation. (To be honest, I like to read the things that happen in those groups, but I would never post anything in there looking for support....)

In the future, come to more supportive groups like this one if you need to vent.

again... HUGS!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)