Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Cafemom app?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:02 AM
  • 15 Replies
Did you know there is now a app for Cafemom? I was probably a little to excited about it lol. But its pretty much identical to the mobile version. Has anyone else tried it or are you going to?
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:04 AM

Have not tried it .. same as the mobile though ?

TristanMitchael
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah its pretty much identical. I was having issues with my phone logging me out of cafemom every 5 minutes so hopefully the app doesn't do that.
I was hoping I could use the sweet peas though, I love those things! Lol

Quoting hugss:

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:09 AM

They have to know that those on mobile want to use the sweet peas ..
Bet in time they will don't you think?

Quoting TristanMitchael: Yeah its pretty much identical. I was having issues with my phone logging me out of cafemom every 5 minutes so hopefully the app doesn't do that. I was hoping I could use the sweet peas though, I love those things! Lol
Quoting hugss:

TristanMitchael
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:12 AM
I hope so! Maybe if I keep making posts about it they'll get the hint lol

Quoting hugss:

They have to know that those on mobile want to use the sweet peas ..Bet in time they will don't you think?

Quoting TristanMitchael: Yeah its pretty much identical. I was having issues with my phone logging me out of cafemom every 5 minutes so hopefully the app doesn't do that.
I was hoping I could use the sweet peas though, I love those things! Lol

Quoting hugss:

hugss

by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:16 AM

LOL you could but I bet they are working on it now :)

Quoting TristanMitchael: I hope so! Maybe if I keep making posts about it they'll get the hint lol
Quoting hugss:

They have to know that those on mobile want to use the sweet peas ..Bet in time they will don't you think?

Quoting TristanMitchael: Yeah its pretty much identical. I was having issues with my phone logging me out of cafemom every 5 minutes so hopefully the app doesn't do that. I was hoping I could use the sweet peas though, I love those things! Lol
Quoting hugss:

melindabelcher
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:04 AM
I'll look into it. I knew they were working on it.
Let us know if its better on not kicking you out lol
SarahSuzyQ
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I've read several quotes from CM that they are working out the kinks in the Google Play app this week and plan to roll it out in a big way next week... So while you can download the app now, they are going to have it in a better place and put it out with fanfare soon. I'm waiting to download.

I'm REALLY hoping that the new app has push notifications, so my phone will show me when I have activity without having to go to the website.

TristanMitchael
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:55 PM
I think the settings got changed on my phone or something so it logs all my internet stuff off.. but do far the app hasn't and it opens back up to whatever screen I was on last.

Quoting melindabelcher: I'll look into it. I knew they were working on it.
Let us know if its better on not kicking you out lol
TristanMitchael
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:56 PM
I haven't had any issues with the app yet *knock on wood*
Push notifications would be nice though!

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

I've read several quotes from CM that they are working out the kinks in the Google Play app this week and plan to roll it out in a big way next week... So while you can download the app now, they are going to have it in a better place and put it out with fanfare soon. I'm waiting to download.

I'm REALLY hoping that the new app has push notifications, so my phone will show me when I have activity without having to go to the website.

SarahSuzyQ
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 4:45 PM
I'd go so far as to say that I wouldn't use the app unless it has them... It doesn't right now?

Quoting TristanMitchael: I haven't had any issues with the app yet *knock on wood*
Push notifications would be nice though!

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN