Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

ready

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 7:05 AM
  • 21 Replies
So ready to have this baby. . Tired of the morning sickness and all day pain and not being able to sleep and getting sick in the car. . Ughh
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 7:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheJerseyGirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:00 AM

When are you due?!

Emmybrown
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:17 AM
February 9th

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

When are you due?!

melindabelcher
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Uh oh. You've got quite a ways to go!!!
Hopefully the first trimester woes will end soon so you can enjoy the second and third
Were your other pregnancies difficult?
Emmybrown
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:16 AM
My last son was hell during pregnancy. . This one is worse though

Quoting melindabelcher: Uh oh. You've got quite a ways to go!!!
Hopefully the first trimester woes will end soon so you can enjoy the second and third
melindabelcher
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:18 AM
((Hugs))
And having the older kiddos isn't helping I'm sure :(
Will they be going to school/preschool in Sept?

Quoting Emmybrown: My last son was hell during pregnancy. . This one is worse though

Emmybrown
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:25 AM
My daughter starts first grade in August 19th and my son starts kindergarten August 25th

Quoting melindabelcher: ((Hugs))

Quoting Emmybrown: My last son was hell during pregnancy. . This one is worse though

melindabelcher
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:28 AM

So it will just be you and the little one?

Have you thought about hiring a mothers helper for a couple hours a week during the summer? Great job for a high schooler or college student. It can be such a big help! Even if its only  a couple hours twice a week. 

Have you joined your due date group?  LINK

Quoting Emmybrown: My daughter starts first grade in August 19th and my son starts kindergarten August 25th
Quoting melindabelcher: ((Hugs)) And having the older kiddos isn't helping I'm sure :( Will they be going to school/preschool in Sept?
Quoting melindabelcher: Uh oh. You've got quite a ways to go!!! Hopefully the first trimester woes will end soon so you can enjoy the second and third Were your other pregnancies difficult?

Emmybrown
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Really don't have the money for that. . Plus I start school the end of August

Quoting melindabelcher:

Have you thought about hiring a mothers helper for a couple hours a week during the summer? Great job for a high schooler or college student. It can be such a big help! Even if its only  a couple hours twice a week. 

Quoting Emmybrown: My daughter starts first grade in August 19th and my son starts kindergarten August 25th

melindabelcher
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Thats awesome! I was in classes last semester(during my first trimester) but i'm taking off the fall semester...don't really feel like being a month away from delivery at the start of the semester!! 

What are you going to school for?

Quoting Emmybrown: Really don't have the money for that. . Plus I start school the end of August
Quoting melindabelcher:

Quoting melindabelcher: ((Hugs)) And having the older kiddos isn't helping I'm sure :( Will they be going to school/preschool in Sept?
Quoting melindabelcher: Uh oh. You've got quite a ways to go!!! Hopefully the first trimester woes will end soon so you can enjoy the second and third Were your other pregnancies difficult?

Emmybrown
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Criminal justice

Quoting melindabelcher:

Thats awesome! I was in classes last semester(during my first trimester) but i'm taking off the fall semester...don't really feel like being a month away from delivery at the start of the semester!! 

What are you going to school for?

Quoting Emmybrown: Really don't have the money for that. . Plus I start school the end of August

Quoting melindabelcher:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)