Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Baby Teeth -pull or wait it out?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:09 PM
  • 17 Replies
Do you pull them? How? Do you wait it out?
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TristanMitchael
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:36 PM
We wait it out. I let DS wiggle it until it falls out on its own. He did have to have his front tooth pulled because he hit it on the tub when he was 2 and the tooth died. So he had that one pulled when he was 3 and then his other front tooth was pulled at 6 so they would come in together.
momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:02 PM

I don't think I could pull them if they were loose.  I would hope they fall out or have DH deal with it.  lol 

virgoariesmama
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:34 PM
My dds first 2 teeth had to be pulled the perminate teeth didn't come in right and they started to die. We let her take care of her other teeth she has lost 6 and is going on 7&8 teeth makes me sad to know she's growing up
Barabell
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:03 PM

The dentist encouraged my son to wiggle it, and that's all he did until they pretty much fell out. None were stubborn.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:05 AM

We usually waited it out ;)

TheJerseyGirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:38 AM

Oldest needed two pulled for braces but other than that I would wait.

luvnature
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:51 AM

My son fell down a flight a stairs when he was 11 months old. Two of his baby teeth were knocked out while he fell and 2 others were pulled by the doctor in the ER because they were just dangling there and my son was still way too young to know what to do in such a situation. All of his other baby teeth fell on their own.

My daughter's baby teeth also fell on their own. 

diesel_darling
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:52 AM
Wait then out unless there's stubborn ones that the dentist wants pulled. My ds is 9 and one molar was pretty stubborn and wasn't even loose. The permanent tooth was starting to grow in beside it. We had to get it pulled.
Bresmom13
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:35 AM

LOL My Ds 12 got this great idea to tie his to a door knob. He starts calling for me to come help him. He tied it too short and was stuck there. Depends on the age, if you try to pull them to early you can damage their gums or get stuck attached to a door knob.

waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:24 AM
9 kids and you we have yet to pull teeth. My kids that are of that age have pulled their own.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)