Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Can anyone else go without SEX?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 6:56 PM
  • 105 Replies
5 moms liked this
Me and my husband use to do it so much now I have my two kids and am not planning for another one...I feel like I don't need sex! I do everything to avoid it ...idk if its because something is wrong with me??..my friends also have kids and they still do it... Its not that I don't love,or not attracted to my husband I just feel no need for it...I'd like to want to do it but I don't ..I have 2 boys 4 and 5.. And its not anything to do with feeling uncomfortable with my body ...anyone feel the same or any advice to spice things up ??
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melindabelcher
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:15 PM
I go through phases like that sometimes.
Have you tried seeing your Gyn?
alliemom4ever
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:46 PM
I went through that phase the first 6 months after my son was born, the doctor said it was normal. I couldn't have cared if we had sex or not. But I get awful headaches and get really bitchy if I don't have sex at least once a week not to mention I feel a lot more calm. And it feels good too :) lol :) talk to ur doctor bout it.
TristanMitchael
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:33 PM
DH is out of town a lot so when he gets home we're in the mood and then it dies down. I'm either in the mood or to tired.
ambergem
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I want more and DH has low drive due to hormone levels.

Get in the mood by doing something that makes you feel sexy. Take a shower with body scrub, shave, and lotion up slowly with a luxurious smelling body creme. Have him waiting for you. Or try on some lingerie and do up some sexy makeup/hair. It's fun to try new things. Candle-light always brings the romantic mood. Emotional connection is key, too. Ask to talk on the bed in candlelight. The soft voices, cool sheets, and flickering candles will win you over. Or take a low lighting shower with him!
mamiof4monsters
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:37 PM
2 moms liked this
I have times when I felt like that to but now oh god I'm waiting for hubby to come to bed so I can jump his bones 😀
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Most likely a phase .. hopefully it will pass ;)

mamamiajk
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 7:25 AM

tsk tsk

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 7:29 AM
You probably need to see your Dr. That's not normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reche1978
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 7:31 AM

I can go awhile i just dont really care for it.  My dh also lost some of his sex drive but I do enjoy being close and still have sex sometimes I want to and sometimes to make my dh happy

SarahSuzyQ
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this
How long have you been feeling this way? Certainly we all go through phases, but if you've been struggling with low sex drive for a while then I would speak with your doctor.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN