Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What are You looking forward to in August?

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:17 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:06 AM
  • 206 Replies

What's going on this month for you?
Anything special?  Let us know :)

photo hugsbeach3.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:13 AM

We have a few days left on our last little trip befor school starts. Tax-free shopping is Aug1-3. Not looking forward to battling the crowds. lol Looking forward to enjoying the last bits of summer before getting into school routine.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Crowds always go with tax free weekend, LOL
Have a lot to shop for? Enjoy the last days of summer ;)

Quoting SweetLuci:

We have a few days left on our last little trip befor school starts. Tax-free shopping is Aug1-3. Not looking forward to battling the crowds. lol Looking forward to enjoying the last bits of summer before getting into school routine.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:12 AM

She's starting high school this year, so needed lots of new clothes and shoes. lol We've been shopping everywhere we've travelled this summer. Got lots of good deals up North where they were getting rid of summer clothes, that she can wear almost all year long in Florida. Just need a few more things. One being a backpack.

Quoting hugss:

Crowds always go with tax free weekend, LOLHave a lot to shop for? Enjoy the last days of summer ;)

Quoting SweetLuci:

wickedfunmom
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:14 AM
We have my nephews birthday this month and our anniversary ! 😊
hugss

by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:16 AM

How exciting on hs though,
That was smart to look everywhere you went this summer.
Those back packs are very important, LOL
Hope you find all you need ;)

Quoting SweetLuci:

She's starting high school this year, so needed lots of new clothes and shoes. lol We've been shopping everywhere we've travelled this summer. Got lots of good deals up North where they were getting rid of summer clothes, that she can wear almost all year long in Florida. Just need a few more things. One being a backpack.

Quoting hugss:

Crowds always go with tax free weekend, LOLHave a lot to shop for? Enjoy the last days of summer ;)

Quoting SweetLuci:

hugss

by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Happy Anniversary!  How long married & how will you celebrate?

Quoting wickedfunmom: We have my nephews birthday this month and our anniversary ! 😊

othermom
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:47 AM

I get to find out if my youngest will be starting kindergarten. My son starts football again which he is excited for

hugss

by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:52 AM

When will you find out?  Is it the age thing?
Hope your son enjoys football :)

Quoting othermom:

I get to find out if my youngest will be starting kindergarten. My son starts football again which he is excited for

kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Getting my son ready for kindergarten!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:43 AM

We go next week to get her assessed to see if we can get her in early. The cut off date is September 1st, her birthday isn't until October 22nd, but it is possible to get her in. They want her to know 95% of the stuff they are assessing them on and then the assesser has to reccomend them. We have been working with her a lot with practicing nymbers, letters, letter sounds, she is starting to learn to read using the hooked on phonics we have, and we have done a lot of work books too, so i am hoping she will get in.

Quoting hugss:

When will you find out?  Is it the age thing?Hope your son enjoys football :)

Quoting othermom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)