Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:24 AM
  • 174 Replies

Can you believe it's August 1st?!

What are you doing this weekend?

Do you have any fun plans or just taking it easy?

Let's Chat!

by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

We are going to dinner tonight but mostly just going to take it easy today.

Tomorrow, we are going to the antique mall. The first Saturday of every month they have a vendor fair. I find the best things there. Later in the afternoon, we are scheduled to look at a few more houses.

Sunday afternoon, my DH and I are taking out the bike and going for a ride, weather permitting.

It's going to be a full but fun weekend.

Roo1234
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:31 AM
Husband is running a 5k Saturday morning. We are buying new cellphones, shopping for shuts for the kids, seeing Guardians on the Galaxy, unpacking more boxes, exploring our new town more...etc.
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Running a 5K sounds fun! Is it a regular 5K or one of those fun runs?

You do have a full and busy weekend.
My son wants to see Guardians of the Galaxy, but my husband will be the one to take him to see that. I think we will wait until the crowds die down a bit to take him though.

Quoting Roo1234: Husband is running a 5k Saturday morning. We are buying new cellphones, shopping for shuts for the kids, seeing Guardians on the Galaxy, unpacking more boxes, exploring our new town more...etc.

Roo1234
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Just a standard 5k.he does them a lot. Our older son used to run them too, but he hadn't been training enough with our move...

As for the movie, our youngest son has been beside himself for months,i think he would implode if we make him wait much longer

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Running a 5K sounds fun! Is it a regular 5K or one of those fun runs?

You do have a full and busy weekend. My son wants to see Guardians of the Galaxy, but my husband will be the one to take him to see that. I think we will wait until the crowds die down a bit to take him though.

Quoting Roo1234: Husband is running a 5k Saturday morning. We are buying new cellphones, shopping for shuts for the kids, seeing Guardians on the Galaxy, unpacking more boxes, exploring our new town more...etc.

dommad2
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Good morning ladies!

This weekend we have a wedding Saturday and the champagne brunch Sunday.
Meg2011425
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:03 AM

My baby started school today! I have a Kindergartener. I'll post a couple more. But I'm mobile so it's hard to put them together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meg2011425
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Theses two are best buds and also neighbors. Red head boy is my sisters godson and he's considered my Nephew.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meg2011425
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:05 AM

As you can tell he's a goofball! LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meg2011425
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Mario and turtles. That's all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:08 AM
I'm not doing anything. Dh and Ds are working. I am.staying home to save money for our next cruise.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)