Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Can you believe it's August 1st?!

What are you doing this weekend?

Do you have any fun plans or just taking it easy?

Let's Chat!

by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:24 AM
Replies (171-174):
insanemomof4
by Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 9:14 AM
Lots of good luck vibes being sent ur way for your daughter! How old is she?

Quoting proudmomalexis: We are going to see Guardians of the Galaxy Saturday then lunch with brother in law sister in law.thensunday we might do a picnic.Then pack for a two week hosp stay for dd.no surgery just therapy and medical tests. I have to stay with her. yikes no going home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 12, 2014 at 9:37 AM

That is so awesome. I love to hear about things like this.

Quoting insanemomof4: She has volunteered there before yes! She is going to be a junior in high school and had to do her senior project in order to graduate! So she has chosen to volunteer at our local shelter! And she does everything from cleaning out both dog and cat cages, feeding and watering the dog and cats! Taking the dogs for walks and playing with them and the cats! She has also done other things too! She is definately an animal lover!
Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

That does sound like a busy weekend.

Has your DD volunteered at the shelter before? Do you know what she will be doing?

My oldest son and his gf are huge animal lovers and volunteer at their area shelter all the time too.

Quoting insanemomof4: Today I am cleaning house and making a grocery list as the cupboards are almost bare! Tommorow my oldest dd is going to be volunteering at the animal shelter! Then I'm coming home n cooking dinner. And afterwards we are going to visit my fil n sil as its both of their birthdays tommorow! Busy weekend for us!

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 9:26 PM

4 teens...well, almost. This summer we has my 11 yr old niece, 14 yr old nephew and 14 yr old granddaughter for 3 weeks. They're all great, well behaved kids, and were on their best behavior-except when the brother-sister pair thought we coulden't hear their squables, but they just physically wore me out...oh I do not envy you. lol

Quoting insanemomof4: My kids are almost there lol. They are 11,13 on the 24th,14 and 16
Quoting SweetLuci:

You're going to be busy. My son's birthday was the 28th, but we're celebrating it tomorrow night. His brother is doing the cooking, and his wife is making the cake. I just have to show up! Yay. I never realized how nice it would be for my kids to be grown.

Quoting insanemomof4: Today I am cleaning house and making a grocery list as the cupboards are almost bare! Tommorow my oldest dd is going to be volunteering at the animal shelter! Then I'm coming home n cooking dinner. And afterwards we are going to visit my fil n sil as its both of their birthdays tommorow! Busy weekend for us!

insanemomof4
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:29 AM
It's not that bad except when they all start bickering. Then I send them all outside to duke it out! Lol jk I'm surprised that I have any hair left on my head thought it woulda been gone by now pulling it out!
Quoting SweetLuci:

4 teens...well, almost. This summer we has my 11 yr old niece, 14 yr old nephew and 14 yr old granddaughter for 3 weeks. They're all great, well behaved kids, and were on their best behavior-except when the brother-sister pair thought we coulden't hear their squables, but they just physically wore me out...oh I do not envy you. lol

Quoting insanemomof4: My kids are almost there lol. They are 11,13 on the 24th,14 and 16
Quoting SweetLuci:

You're going to be busy. My son's birthday was the 28th, but we're celebrating it tomorrow night. His brother is doing the cooking, and his wife is making the cake. I just have to show up! Yay. I never realized how nice it would be for my kids to be grown.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN