Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Plans for Sunday 8/3?

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2014 at 3:49 PM
  • 6 Replies

What are you doing today?

by on Aug. 3, 2014 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
wandep
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 3:49 PM

Went to church, had lunch out with dh, and now we're working around the house.

my4kids274
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Just got done cleaning the bathrooms. When I am done on cafemom I am going to fold the rest of the clothes and finish what I am bringing to my Mom's for dinner tonight.
MrsBx
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Woke up early and cruised the Yahoo news - young AI (aussie, Michael Johns) contestant died from blood clot in leg and China had a 6.2 earthquake, as I slept. Sad events. Went to Denny's with my dghtr, for a rare breakfast out, but the food was burned, cold and disappointing. The rest of my day will be spent taking my daughter to work and then coming home to finish reading "Cop town" and pulling weeds in the garden, catching up on missed reality shows online while knitting. Later, I will fix dinner and then go pick dghtr up from work at 10:30pm-hate going out and/or driving at night. Be glad when she can afford her own car (but then, I'll probably just worry about her getting home safely). Such is the life of this mom :) The weather is very hot lately and I am so looking forward to the Fall.

othermom
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 4:36 PM

Took the kids to the park and then have been hanging out at home. Need to do more cleaning. My girls and their friend are playing outside in the sprinkler.

othermom
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Quoting my4kids274: Just got done cleaning the bathrooms. When I am done on cafemom I am going to fold the rest of the clothes and finish what I am bringing to my Mom's for dinner tonight.

I need to fold clothes too

melliburger
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:56 AM

I did homework, cleaned a bit, entertained the in-laws for a few hours and am getting started on a custom hat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)