Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

11 Years of Marriage

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:36 AM
  • 19 Replies

Today is our anniversary, we always look back on the day and talk about our favorite memories and what we would like to do this year.  For the married ladies, how many years of marriage and do you have any traditions on your anniversary?

by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 4, 2014 at 8:26 AM
2 moms liked this

Happy Anniversary!

I have been married for 8 1/2 years. In September we will have been together for 14. We don't really have any anniversary traditions.

wandep
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy Anniversary...We've been married 13 years. :) We usually let the kids spend the weekend with my parents and just have a date night.

virginiamama71
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy Anniversary!!

mcginnisc
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Happy anniversary!
We don't have any traditions...we go out to eat and a movie sans kids..that is it. We will celebrate 19 years of marriage in December.
othermom
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy anniversary!

We have been married 7 years. We go out to dinner for our anniversary

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations - it will be our 3rd anniversary in a month.  Together for 4 years (second marriage for both of us)  We don't have any annivesary traditions.

Justchristy75
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this
21 years married and we usually just go out to eat just the two of us
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

That's pretty funny... Mike and I met in September 14 years ago, only we've been married for 10 years. =)

We also don't have any traditions... in fact this year is the first time we actually got to go out, something ALWAYS comes up right before our anniversary. Like one year our upright freezer took a crap and we had to go buy a new one a week before our anniversary. lol

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Happy Anniversary!

I have been married for 8 1/2 years. In September we will have been together for 14. We don't really have any anniversary traditions.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:01 PM

You met in a bar, we met in a police station....haha

Wonder what everyone else was doing in Sept of 2000.

Quoting DanaG70:

That's pretty funny... Mike and I met in September 14 years ago, only we've been married for 10 years. =)

We also don't have any traditions... in fact this year is the first time we actually got to go out, something ALWAYS comes up right before our anniversary. Like one year our upright freezer took a crap and we had to go buy a new one a week before our anniversary. lol

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Happy Anniversary!

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Well hopefully they weren't getting drunk and getting arrested!! lmao!!

=)

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

You met in a bar, we met in a police station....haha

Wonder what everyone else was doing in Sept of 2000.

Quoting DanaG70:

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Happy Anniversary!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)