Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Today is our anniversary, we always look back on the day and talk about our favorite memories and what we would like to do this year.  For the married ladies, how many years of marriage and do you have any traditions on your anniversary?

by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:36 AM
Replies (11-19):
Beautifulmom513
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:07 PM
We just celebrated 12 years April 13th. We don't have any traditions. It differs every year. But we mainly just spend day together and go out to eat.
sonshining
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:16 PM

Happy Anniversary! We have been married 13 years, we got married July 14th, 2001. No real traditions. Dinner. We used to take a weekend away when our son was younger and go to the coast cause it's always HOT and miserable in July. Depends on our budget at the time

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:38 PM
Congrats!!! Our 7 yr is in a few weeks. We usually go out to eat at the place we met
kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 11:16 PM
Happy Anniversary!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 1:16 AM

Happy anniversary!
We don't have traditions, it will be our fifth one in January :)

momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 3:04 AM

Thank you!  It's so important to have that alone time.  Are kids are still young so we are with them all the time.  We will sneak away for a lunch date once in awhile but that's it.  When the kids get older, we will be sending them over to my SIL's.  lol

Quoting wandep:

Happy Anniversary...We've been married 13 years. :) We usually let the kids spend the weekend with my parents and just have a date night.

momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 3:06 AM

Wow 19 years!  As the years go on, sometimes I can't believe I've been with him so long.  Are you planning something fun for the 20th?

Quoting mcginnisc: Happy anniversary! We don't have any traditions...we go out to eat and a movie sans kids..that is it. We will celebrate 19 years of marriage in December.

mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 8:07 AM
Happy anniversary
SarahSuzyQ
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Congratulations to you! I love the idea of talking about what you want to have happen in the year ahead.

DH and I have been married for 6 years, and our anniversary is in Nov. We don't really have any traditions, though we do usually try to have a special date of some kind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN