Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

It's the Weekend! What Are Your Plans?

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!

What are you doing this weekend?

Do you have any fun plans or just taking it easy?

Let's Chat!

by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:32 AM
Replies (161-167):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 9, 2014 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Here's hoping...haha

Quoting DanaG70: Lol! Well good luck! Maybe you'll find one you'll both love this weekend.
Quoting Cafe MichelleP: When the house didn't sell right away, we suspended our search. After it sold we decided to get serious. So far we have looked at 16. My DH loves one, I like it. I love one and he thinks it's meh...haha We are scheduled to look at 6 more this weekend.
Quoting DanaG70:

So haven't found a house yet? How many have you looked at so far?

Keeley's first day is the 15th, not sure why it is they start on a Friday, seems like a waste, but I'm sure they have a method to their madness.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Oh I hear you. The kid starts school on Tuesday so even though we have plans this weekend, other than the house hunting, nothing is too vigorous...haha

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 9, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Totally understandable. My son is going to need braces in this next year too and I don't even want to think of the cost.

What is your DH going to school for?

Quoting TurboMom81: Oh boy do I ever! I feel like all I do is work but my husband is currently unemployed and going to school FT and our oldest needs braces, so off to work I go.
Quoting Cafe MichelleP: I hope you have a really great vacation. It sounds like you really need one after working so much.
Quoting TurboMom81: Another non stop work weekend for me. But I have a 7 day vacation coming up that I am truly looking forward to.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 8:35 AM

The latest book by Dorothea Benton Frank, The Hurricane Sisters. She mostly writes about the low country of South Carolina, strong women characters, but with some laughter and tears mixed in. I really enjoy her books.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP: That sounds like a perfectly relaxed weekend. What are you reading?
Quoting SweetLuci:

It's just dh & I here this week. Dgd is with her parents and other grandparents in New Hampshire. Going to the library tomorrow to pick up some books I had reserved. Out to dinner with friends tomorrow night, then a brunch with another couple on Sunday.  Other than that, just relaxing.

TurboMom81
by Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Computer Networking.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Totally understandable. My son is going to need braces in this next year too and I don't even want to think of the cost.

What is your DH going to school for?

Quoting TurboMom81: Oh boy do I ever! I feel like all I do is work but my husband is currently unemployed and going to school FT and our oldest needs braces, so off to work I go.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP: I hope you have a really great vacation. It sounds like you really need one after working so much.

Quoting TurboMom81: Another non stop work weekend for me. But I have a 7 day vacation coming up that I am truly looking forward to.

johnny4ever
Hiking!
Yesterday at 10:55 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Aug. 9, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Sounds like a good weekend. I love farmers markets. So many great things there.  What is a build and grow clinic?

Quoting johnny4ever:

Farmes Market & Lowes Build and Grow Clinic tomorrow.I am gonna rent some movies!

http://lowesbuildandgrow.com/pages/default.aspx

PeanutsMom003
by Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 1:56 PM

i ove cooking and enjoying a good movies a walk around the block is nice

Quoting Cafe MichelleP: I can understand that. Do you have any hobbies that you enjoying doing during the day?
Quoting PeanutsMom003:

when i'm by myself idk what to do with myself i feel weird i'm so used to tendign to my child and hubby

Quoting Cafe MichelleP: Do you ever have time for yourself?
Quoting PeanutsMom003:

every weekend is always the same he goes with his friends and i stay with our baby i can't complain i'm gateful for spending time with my little one

ladybugchick317
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:50 PM
I have worked on crafts all weekend with my sd and she is joining me in my craft business. We have several things to finish before next Saturday. But still relaxing. Feeling a lot better today.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP: You are always on the go, you need a little down time. I hope you get nice and rested this weekend.

Quoting ladybugchick317:

I'm working on crafs but for the most part I am sleeping. I have just been so tired lately.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)