Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
My two-year old daughter has been sleeping all night since she turned a little over one. for the past two months she wakes up screaming on random nights "no no I don't want you, I want mommy" I will toxin and she will talk about a man. So finally I came out and said what man she pointed to the corner of her room and said that man. I asked oh is he in the room and she said yea and pointed to the corner. She quit sleeping all night about3 weeks ago and when she wakes up she will say the man is in her room with her. I'm not going to lie it kinda freaks me out!!! Has this happened to anyone else?
by on Aug. 9, 2014 at 3:06 AM
Replies (11-20):
Bonnie_
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Kinds  my  son  had night terrors   starting  around age 5  off and  on  until  he  turned 9.  One  night he was screaming  and  I went it  his room  and he was sitting  up   I sat  down and held  him  and asked what was wrong and he said The TREE!!!    I asked what tree  he  pointed to the corner and screamed the TREE!!!  Don't you SEE it???   He was trying to hide  behind  me  so I picked him  up and carried  him to the living  room and sat with him  until  he fell back to sleep  and   then  put  him  back to bed.  He didn't  even remember  it i n the morning.  When  he was 8  I caaught  him sleep walking  he  had gone over to the front door  and  had  just  unlatched it  and I asked  him  where he was  going  he said to his friend's  house.  I told  him  he couldn't  go anf he asked why and I told  him   they were all sleeping  and would  get mad  at him  if he woke them up.  I  walked  him  back to bed  and he went back to sleep.     Shortly  after  that I went to the shelter and got a springer  spaniel  who slept  in his  bed and   everything  stopped.

LeilaBeansMom
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:15 AM
I would go over to the haunted realm group. There are some ladies there that could help you. Good luck.
ElleLuvsOrchids
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:17 AM

I'm a well known professional psychic.  Ask your holy guardian angels to remove all beings from within your house that are not 100% of Divine origin.  Next, ask your angels to create a Divine dome shield around your house and property.  Tell your DD if she sees him/it again when outside your property to ask her angels to remove him immediately.  I'm not gonna lie, he's creepy and shouldn't be around your DD.

ElleLuvsOrchids
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:22 AM

It's not your uncle.  There's no need to show her photos.  Ask her to draw it if you wish to see it.  It is 6 feet tall, somewhat slender, wears all black and has a hat or hood, and it isn't benevolent.  Follow my instructions to the letter in the other post I left you and all will be okay.  It needs to be evicted ASAP.

Quoting Marissa-Wolfe: Thanks everyone. I was wondering myself if it was a spirit because her great grand mother and her great uncle both died in our home years ago. Her uncle being a man, I was wondering if maybe she was seeing him. We hear a man and woman talking occasionally but mostly little noises. I just don't want her to be scared since she is freaking out. Maybe I should show her pictures of them it could possibly help.

ElleLuvsOrchids
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:27 AM

Your DD is sensitive and has second sight and extrasensory hearing.

Quoting Marissa-Wolfe: I will be sure to try that. I also wanted to point out that my friend passed away last January and she wasn't around but when she came home she saw his picture and held it to her heart and made a sad face and said his name. It also made me wonder what was going on with her. It was like she already knew.

JTE11
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:35 AM

Well, DD had a period of time when she would tell me I needed to leave the room after I put her to bed because if I didn't then "the boy wouldn't come". That was pretty weird, but after a while she stopped talking about the boy so much.

momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:38 AM

DD started getting freaked out about 3 yrs old, she saw shadows and thought it was somebody trying to get her.  We tried everything, we got her a little lamp and she sleeps with it on, that's helped.  We got her a flashlight so she can shine it in the corners if she gets scared.  That helped her a lot.  It took us 3 months to work through her fear.

ReaperChick87
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:53 AM
My son sees a guy named Red. I personally think when he's talking about this guy that he is referring to a past life. My son has a birthmark on his forehead. He talks about a few times he was riding in Reds car going on a cruise. But he kept saying they were 19. Red died a horrible death when he was 22 so my son has stated.
SlightlyPerfect
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Kids have vivid imaginations. Dreams can seem very real to them.

Spirits, souls, etc. don't exist. No one is out to get your kid--naturally or "super"naturally. Just keep reassuring your daughter of that.
othermom
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:55 AM

No, but that would freak me out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN