Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

or just wing it?

Hints and Tips - Meal Planning

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:48 AM
Replies (41-45):
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 12:10 PM

You have to have some leeway. I plan, but life often gets in the way, so I'm flexible as well.

Quoting fatcat0908:

Just dinners, and it's not a strict, have to stick to it, schedule. 

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this

in the summer we mostly wing it,  during the school year we meal plan it's much easier that way.  We meal plan lunches and dinners.  I grocery shop on the weekend for the WHOLE week ahead, we decide the night before what we will have the next day.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 9:30 PM

Have your kids started school yet? Do your kids carry a lunch to school?

Quoting Jinxed8:

in the summer we mostly wing it,  during the school year we meal plan it's much easier that way.  We meal plan lunches and dinners.  I grocery shop on the weekend for the WHOLE week ahead, we decide the night before what we will have the next day.

funny_girl3
by Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 9:31 PM

During the school year I do, but I get lazy in the summer and most days I don't start thinking about dinner until I'm hungry.  We've been eating a lot of pasta, lol!

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 2:56 PM

DD starts school next wednesday and yes DD carries a home packed lunch to school daily.  Even on the odd day where I get her the hot catered lunch service or when school does fund raising pizza lunches she is still required to have snacks like fresh cut fruit, veggies, cheese so she gets a lunch box every day.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Have your kids started school yet? Do your kids carry a lunch to school?

Quoting Jinxed8:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN