Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How Was Your Weekend?

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:57 AM
  • 219 Replies
1 mom liked this

Good Monday Morrning!

How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?

What do you have planned for this week?

Let's Chat!

by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:01 AM

We had a pretty full weekend. I spent the day with my mom and son on Friday and did a bit of shopping. Saturday we re-arranged our schedule and did some site-seeing and exploring and topped it off with dinner a great little restaurant. Sunday we spent a few hours house hunting with our realtor and ended the day with a roast for dinner and family movie.

Today, we are going to buy new shoes for my son who will start the new school year tomorrow! The rest of the week is just going to be us all adjusting to a back to school schedule.

suziejax
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:06 AM

It was good. It was very rainy here too! It is cloudy out again today :)

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:10 AM

It was a lazy weekend. Just dh & I here. We had brunch at a friend's house. I love when someone else cooks! I got her recipe for Cheesy Quiche Crust-try to say that three times in a row! It rained almost all weekend, so we didn't go to the beach as planned. We read and watched old movies. We went out to dinner last night.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:13 AM

You were a busy bee. Does your son mind shopping? My boys always hated it, and dgd when she was younger, but now that she's 14, she enjoys it, and we have fun...going out to lunch and having a girl day.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

We had a pretty full weekend. I spent the day with my mom and son on Friday and did a bit of shopping. Saturday we re-arranged our schedule and did some site-seeing and exploring and topped it off with dinner a great little restaurant. Sunday we spent a few hours house hunting with our realtor and ended the day with a roast for dinner and family movie.

Today, we are going to buy new shoes for my son who will start the new school year tomorrow! The rest of the week is just going to be us all adjusting to a back to school schedule.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:15 AM

We've been having a lot of rain, and it's overcast here today as well, but it did cool things off, so that's good. What are your plans for today and this week?

Quoting suziejax:

It was good. It was very rainy here too! It is cloudy out again today :)

nurse1997
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:17 AM

It was good just relaxed caught up on housework,etc . I went back to work last night off since Fri. I work nights so I cleaned up some already this morning after work  and having coffee right now and going to lay down soon!   

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:18 AM

We just came home from vacation so my weekend was coming home from vacation, unpacking (oh boy, I hate unpacking) and yesterday we went to visit family which was a bad idea because I was exhausted! lol

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:22 AM

How do you manage working nights? Does dh work days?

Quoting nurse1997:

It was good just relaxed caught up on housework,etc . I went back to work last night off since Fri. I work nights so I cleaned up some already this morning after work  and having coffee right now and going to lay down soon!   

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:22 AM

It was our annual Town Festival, and I am wiped.  I walked in the 5K fundraiser Friday night and went to the parade, carnival and dance on Saturday.  Yesterday we had church and I helped lead the music.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:23 AM

I hate unpacking after vacation, and doing all the laundry. Sometimes I just leave it for a few day. lol Where did you go?

Quoting la_bella_vita:

We just came home from vacation so my weekend was coming home from vacation, unpacking (oh boy, I hate unpacking) and yesterday we went to visit family which was a bad idea because I was exhausted! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN