Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Good Monday Morrning!

How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?

What do you have planned for this week?

Let's Chat!

by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Replies (211-219):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 12, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Great picture! How fun!

Quoting TigerofMu:

It is a good time, but it makes for a crazy weekend!  We do go every year, and our kids really look forward to it.  We rode the library float a few years ago.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Oh I love town festivals. It sounds like a really good time.

Do you go every year?

Quoting TigerofMu:

It was our annual Town Festival, and I am wiped.  I walked in the 5K fundraiser Friday night and went to the parade, carnival and dance on Saturday.  Yesterday we had church and I helped lead the music.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 12, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Sounds like a blast! Enjoy their visit.

Quoting momofnatalie:

It was a crazy weekend, cleaned up the house and welcomed my sister and her family who are staying this week.  We will be hanging out and doing fun stuff with the kids.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 12, 2014 at 9:12 AM
I am so excited for you! Congratulations

Quoting melliburger:

Not bad! I did my final assignments for my classes and now I'm all done with classes. Awaiting final grades and then I get my degree! Sunday was my son's birthday and we finished celebrating today!

fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Aug. 12, 2014 at 9:25 AM

Thank you! And they are starting to get better. Grand jury duty doesn't start til 1 pm today so I have the morning off. I am actively trying to be more positive esp about this new venture I am considering. Molly(dd) cleaned the house yesterday,sans my room, so that was a pleasure to come home too. I still have a positive balance in my checking acct which usually I have a negative balance by this time cause I have the habit of over spending.And I just read your reply to my negative post & it lifted my spirits a lot!

Quoting Janet:

Sorry hun. Hope things got better.

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

My weekend started out with a trip to the mall to buy something for a friend's b'day next week. It went downhill from there-Saturday I did one load of laundry but didn't hang out to dry cause I thought it was going to rain.It's still sitting in the portable hamper waiting to get hung! Saturday nite I went to bed early cause dd was not home. Sunday I played on the computer & slept. Til Windows crashed & I had torn the living room apart looking for the Systems recovery CD! In the meantime my daughter calls telling me our friend Cathy needed me to call Sue about a business party we were supposed to host at her house. I told her I was too busy with the computer to think straight & that Sue would have to wait! That's how my weekend went-not much fun at all!

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Exhausted!  Glad this is only once a year!

Quoting Janet:

Sounds fun! I bet you are tired though. I would be.

Quoting TigerofMu:

It was our annual Town Festival, and I am wiped.  I walked in the 5K fundraiser Friday night and went to the parade, carnival and dance on Saturday.  Yesterday we had church and I helped lead the music.

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Thank you!  One of my friends took that of the float as it went by :).  It was a lot of fun!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP: Great picture! How fun!
Quoting TigerofMu:

It is a good time, but it makes for a crazy weekend!  We do go every year, and our kids really look forward to it.  We rode the library float a few years ago.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Oh I love town festivals. It sounds like a really good time.

Do you go every year?

Quoting TigerofMu:

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I bet you do. high five

Quoting TigerofMu:

Exhausted!  Glad this is only once a year!

Quoting Janet:

Sounds fun! I bet you are tired though. I would be.

Quoting TigerofMu:

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Your welcome! I'm glad things are going better for you. I'm very happy I lifted your spirits, that makes me feel good. :)

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Thank you! And they are starting to get better. Grand jury duty doesn't start til 1 pm today so I have the morning off. I am actively trying to be more positive esp about this new venture I am considering. Molly(dd) cleaned the house yesterday,sans my room, so that was a pleasure to come home too. I still have a positive balance in my checking acct which usually I have a negative balance by this time cause I have the habit of over spending.And I just read your reply to my negative post & it lifted my spirits a lot!

Quoting Janet:

Sorry hun. Hope things got better.

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

My weekend started out with a trip to the mall to buy something for a friend's b'day next week. It went downhill from there-Saturday I did one load of laundry but didn't hang out to dry cause I thought it was going to rain.It's still sitting in the portable hamper waiting to get hung! Saturday nite I went to bed early cause dd was not home. Sunday I played on the computer & slept. Til Windows crashed & I had torn the living room apart looking for the Systems recovery CD! In the meantime my daughter calls telling me our friend Cathy needed me to call Sue about a business party we were supposed to host at her house. I told her I was too busy with the computer to think straight & that Sue would have to wait! That's how my weekend went-not much fun at all!

momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Thank you I will.  It's nice to have family around and extra people to watch my 20 month old.  lol

Quoting Cafe MichelleP: Sounds like a blast! Enjoy their visit.
Quoting momofnatalie:

It was a crazy weekend, cleaned up the house and welcomed my sister and her family who are staying this week.  We will be hanging out and doing fun stuff with the kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN