Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Great deals shopping this week

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:20 PM
  • 5 Replies

I got some great deals while shopping this week and wanted to share. Yesterday at JC Penneys I had a coupon for $10 off $10 or more and after searching their clearance I was able to get my older daughter a pair of pants that were on clearance for $4.97 and my son two basic shirts that were on clearance for $2.97 each. They are a little big for him, but will work great for next year. I would have gotten them for my husband instead but they only had mens small left). So after the coupon I paid 91 cents out of pocket for the three peices.

Today I went to a local thrift store that has a bag sale on wednesday. The bags they let you use egual about 2 grocery sacks full.  I was able to get my older daughter  3 pairs of pants for this year(she out grew almost all her pants over the summer) and two that are a little to big, a pair of pants for my son, a sweat shirt for my best friends son, a shirt for my youngest and a t-shirt for my older daughter for $3. I also got a brand new pillow for my son, a workbook for my daughter(the lady gave it to her free) and a book for my son for another $1.50.

I am probably going to stop back by there on friday when they have their summer stuff for $1.50 a bag, they have some nice stuff left and get stocked up for next year. Plus i have a few things to drop off to donate

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:27 PM

Great deals!

kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:37 PM
That's awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:49 AM

How cool!!! :D

wandep
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 8:20 AM

Good deals. :)

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 10:16 PM

Way to go! I love getting deals like that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)