Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

A Few of Our Back to School Favorites!

By YvonneMarieV on Aug. 15, 2014 at 12:35 AM

My kids started school last week so we are finished with our back to school shopping. I know that's not the case for everyone. There are still kids on summer vacation, which means there may still be some of you out there who still have some shopping to do.  I thought I would do something fun and  share some of my and my daughter's favorite items of clothing and perhaps inspire some ideas for your very own shopping adventure!

Girl's Striped Maxi Skirt in black and white.  

Why I love it: Versatile- it can be worn with a tank top, graphic tee or you can dress it up with a brightly colored blouse.

Why my daughter loves it: It's SO comfortable!

Girls' Lace A Line Dress

Why I love it: It's feminine and a little bit fancy, but has a casual feel. Also, it looks fantastic with cowboy boots. (Really!)

Why my daughter loves it: It's pink! And it's SO comfortable!

Girls' Legging Pant (Animal Print)

Why I love them:  They are adorable.

Why she loves them: They're so cute! And they are so comfortable!

Girls' Fashion Zip-Up Sweater

Why I love it: An affordable piece that can dress up any outfit. I love it with jeggings and boots.

Why she loves it: The design is awesome.

Girls' Animal Printed Tank

Why I love it: The price. Also,  it looks adorable with a denim jacket. 

Why she loves it: The print is just too cute! 

These are just a few pieces that we found that I thought were worth sharing. (This is also proof that I could never write a fashion blog. Ha!)  

Have you completed your child's back to school shopping? 

YvonneMarieV About :
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
  • slw123
  • by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:42 AM
  • Can't go wrong with a maxi skirt, certainly will fall with in dress code guidelines.

• Quote Reply
  • Kmakksmom
  • by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 12:48 PM
  • These are great tips, thank you! As our kids get older, their wardrobe choices change significantly. I'm just glad they don't care for inappropriate items that we have to say no to for whatever reason.
  • Quote Reply
  • goddess99
  • by Michelle on Aug. 15, 2014 at 4:05 PM
  • My dd's new fav this year are the printed leggings. They look so comfortable, I couldn't say no. We also picked up a cute Maxi skirt.

• Quote Reply
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)