Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

High School Reunion?

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 4:27 PM
  • 18 Replies

Have you ever gone? If so, how did it turn out? Were you surprised at anything?

High School Reunions Gifts - T-Shirts, Posters, & other Gift Ideas

by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 5:04 PM

I did go to my 10 year.  It was ok. Fun to see some of my friends but there were several that were missing.

hugss
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 12:05 AM

never went :)

kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 12:40 AM
I went to my 5yr & skipped the 10yr.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 1:31 AM

lol

I don't think I'll be able to go to mine, if they have one. We're in a different state.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 2:38 AM

I never went.

RocknRoll.Rose
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 2:40 AM
No I don't plan on it. I only went to the school I graduated from for 2 years and I didn't have any friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 2:40 AM

We went to my husband's 10 year reunion. It was boring. You could see the cliques that had just kind of stayed together. And, there were only maybe 20 people there....only 3 and their s/o's that my husband even had any interest in speaking to. 

My 10 year reunion is this month, and I have no intentions of going. I didn't like them in high school, I  have no reason to think I'll like them now. 

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 1:14 PM
not yet
preacherskid
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:44 PM

I went to my ten year.  More people showed than I expected, there was very little alcohol, and a bunch of kids lol.  Everybody seemed to be doing well, it was at a local park, we grilled and there was a carry in, family feel-apparently some of our classmates thought everyone should get together at a local bar, get totally trashed, and then go home to our kids and jobs.  Nope.  The guy planning it had a better idea ;)

BonitaM
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:51 PM

No, I don't think they even had one because of lack of interest.  I wasn't friends with most of them then so I don't want to see them now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)