Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

High School Reunion?

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 4:27 PM
  • 18 Replies

Have you ever gone? If so, how did it turn out? Were you surprised at anything?

High School Reunions Gifts - T-Shirts, Posters, & other Gift Ideas

by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 5:04 PM

I did go to my 10 year.  It was ok. Fun to see some of my friends but there were several that were missing.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 12:05 AM

never went :)

kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 12:40 AM
I went to my 5yr & skipped the 10yr.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 1:31 AM

lol

I don't think I'll be able to go to mine, if they have one. We're in a different state.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 2:38 AM

I never went.

RocknRoll.Rose
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 2:40 AM
No I don't plan on it. I only went to the school I graduated from for 2 years and I didn't have any friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 2:40 AM

We went to my husband's 10 year reunion. It was boring. You could see the cliques that had just kind of stayed together. And, there were only maybe 20 people there....only 3 and their s/o's that my husband even had any interest in speaking to. 

My 10 year reunion is this month, and I have no intentions of going. I didn't like them in high school, I  have no reason to think I'll like them now. 

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 1:14 PM
not yet
preacherskid
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:44 PM

I went to my ten year.  More people showed than I expected, there was very little alcohol, and a bunch of kids lol.  Everybody seemed to be doing well, it was at a local park, we grilled and there was a carry in, family feel-apparently some of our classmates thought everyone should get together at a local bar, get totally trashed, and then go home to our kids and jobs.  Nope.  The guy planning it had a better idea ;)

BonitaM
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:51 PM

No, I don't think they even had one because of lack of interest.  I wasn't friends with most of them then so I don't want to see them now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)