Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

i need a dr.!

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 6:28 PM
  • 9 Replies

my son has nose bleeds in his sleep i have no idea why most of the time i catch them but some are in the middle of the night  i wonder if other people have this problem is it like an allergic reaction or what

by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
JunkYdMom
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 6:44 PM
This happens to my Son ,and it's due to dry nasal passages.
PeanutsMom003
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 7:13 PM

ok well i looked up peanut allergies (i'm allergic) and i have the symtoms my sons been eating them with out my knowlege and it explain my skin reactions plus he's been sick with diaherria lately and a runny nose im gonna make a dr app. asap my hubby and i are upset about the nut intake his uncle gave it to him

Quoting JunkYdMom: This happens to my Son ,and it's due to dry nasal passages.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:12 PM

I think you're right. You need to make a doctor's appt.

Momofmenagerie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 12:03 AM
Mine had it, we spent a bit money on saline spray ly and them switch to a prescription allergy spray which ended them once and for all.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 12:05 AM

I would speak to your doctor about that & see if they suggest anything :)

kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 12:39 AM
I would see a dr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 1:31 AM

:( NO idea, I'd speak to his pediatrician.

littlepinkrose
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 1:38 AM

It is dry nasal passages.  The best thing you can do is when you get up set a big soup pot on the stove filled with water and make it boil.  Make sure the lid is off and let it boil as long as it does not overflow keep boiling and pour out excess if it starts to overflow.  Boil till all water is gone or if you are leaving the house.  Do it morning and night your house is dry and needs moisture the boiling water helps and will stop his nosebleeds.  It worked for a friend suffering from nosebleeds when he was in his garage for long periods of time.  He set some water on his stove in the garage and his nosebleeds stopped and they were daily.  My nephew had the ones at night and sometimes during the day I started boiling water on the stove in the morning and the nosebleeds stopped.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 2:28 AM

It usually is due to dryness of the nasal passages. It's best to take him to the doctor to be sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)