Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Exercise!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 2:11 AM
  • 24 Replies

Do you exercise? Do you do any programs like Zumba?

by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 3:05 AM

well right now i am 39 weeks pregnant so I just do an hour of stationary bicycle, swimming and walking.  I like belly dancing type workouts and lifting weights though generally.

wandep
by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 7:37 AM

I can't do zumba anymore and I loved it too. :(

I now do water aerobics. Once they had aqua zumba and I was able to do that but the lady that taught it left. 

BonitaM
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 9:32 AM
No, but I keep telling myself I will one day. That day just hasn't come yet. :(
newwifenmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 10:09 AM
I do. I usually alternate days of strength with days of cardio but I'm doing my second 30 day challenge now though.
othermom
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 10:49 AM

I walk a lot and sometimes do squats, jumping jacks, ect

H4RL3YQU1N
by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 11:39 AM

I used to walk over 2 miles a day but got out of shape with the winter being bad, losing a baby  and depression and moving to a place where nothing was in walking distance.

I took 2 walks yesterday.

Once when I walked to check the mail and  did laps around our little circle pushing her on her  little bike thing.

Second was after dinner when she had finished her food so I left her with my SO  inside.

I used to go the gym every day for an hour and half and  live in on the treadmill but ix in some rowing action or biking action and even dropped over 50 lbs with doing two shakes a day and 4 oz lean meat with green veggies for dinner and that how I ended up pregnant after being told it wouldn't happen without fertility drugs.

SourRoses
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 11:51 AM
I workout for 30-40mins every night at home to different work out videos.
SarahSuzyQ
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 1:23 PM
I did some Couch to 5k interval workouts this summer. Usually I just get exercise through family bike rides, hiking, skiing, skating.
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Usually running
cltMom80
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 3:16 PM

I love going to the gym when it's with DH.  But I hate going without him.  So whenever I'm not able to go with him I'm at home with resistance bands and yoga and pilates videos.  As far as cardio, I've always prefered going outside to do it.  I figure if I'm outdoors I gotta make it back home.  But if I'm on the eliptical or treadmill I can get off whenever I want to.  Hence not finishing my cardio.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN