Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

anyone else tired of the neighborhood kids

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 7:02 PM
  • 19 Replies

I am so ready for my sons to go to school and make a few friends to have over because the kids in my neighborhood have put me through hell and I keep puting up with and calling their parents and they still act up and do things that they shouldnt. two nights ago their friend asked to sleep over and the phone was up in my sons room I have a phone upstairs in my room and down stairs and their friend called 911 three times and acted scared according to the police, they didnt end up comming thankfully because we lived 45 mins from the police station and it was 9pm and I was ready for bed, I decided no more friends the rest of the summer and I told them they could go to their friends house but not ours because they are always over here, and guess what they dont like it at their friends house because it is so much more fun here so if it is so much more fun here then they can play together or entertain themselves until I find time in my day to play with them which I do everyday for a few hours if not more and they start soccer next week so they will be busy with that and may even make a few friends there! I have three sons by the way. a few weeks ago one of their friends ran outside when someone drove down my road I an the only house on my road and I was upstairs putting my son to bed for a nap he ran out of my house and was screaming at the people and telling the dogs I have two to go get em! omg I was so pissed! of course I tell them what they do wrong but when I have to keep telling them what they do wrong and have to call their parents and tell them of their behavior and they still make bad decisions when they are at my house drives me nuts and I hate how their friends lie to my face and then laugh, yeah they pissed me off and I am just done I dont want them comming over for the rest of the summer. I am sure you are all thinking this is normal or even not that big of a deal but this is not even the half of it. its overwhelming to have 5 kids at my house which is what I had all summer this momma need a break.

by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mischele
by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 7:07 PM
I don't care for the kids in my neighbor hood
lonelymoon
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 7:12 PM
2 moms liked this
I hate run on sentences, that's what I hate.
Just tell them no more friends over. Period.
momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 8:18 PM

First, I would not let the kids over again.  You could have gotten into serious trouble for those calls.  How old are these kids?  I wouldn't want my kids over their house as well because if this is how they act in your house I can only imagine what they will do in their own.  Second it doesn't sound like any of them are good influences on your kids.  I would hope they can meet some nicer kids when school starts.  Hang in there.

momof3cuteboysz
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 8:34 PM

my sons are 6, 8 and 2. I just moved into my first house in a beautiful neighborhood I was hoping for some great kids for my sons to play with but they still get into trouble here and drive me crazy. I am sure my boys will make more friends when they start at their new school next month! and sorry for the sun on sentences I have 3 kids to take care of and still get me time on the computer and this is my first post.

momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Welcome to the group!  I totally understand, I have 2 girls and there are days when I am lucky to get a thought out.  Maybe you can get the boys to the park and hopefully meet some other kids there.  It would be good for them to get their energy out and maybe you can make a few friends in your new area.

Quoting momof3cuteboysz:

my sons are 6, 8 and 2. I just moved into my first house in a beautiful neighborhood I was hoping for some great kids for my sons to play with but they still get into trouble here and drive me crazy. I am sure my boys will make more friends when they start at their new school next month! and sorry for the sun on sentences I have 3 kids to take care of and still get me time on the computer and this is my first post.

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 11:58 PM

A girl in our neighborhood is driving me nuts. 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:10 AM

No more having them over ..

melliburger
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 2:23 AM

We don't reallyhave kids running around in the neighborhood like that.

kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 8:55 AM
No fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

This is one of the many reasons I don't live close to my neighbors and we have  an 8ft security fence plus security gate that only opens with a code or remote. We live on a road that only has 8 houses and only 3 of those houses have kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN