Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Anyone else up?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Replies (11-19):
momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm up usually until 12:45.  It's my only quiet time. 

kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:22 PM
I hope so! I need all the sleep I can get!

Quoting wandep:
Quoting kmqw229: Lucky!

Quoting wandep:

I actually slept good last night. :)

Maybe you will get some sleep tonight. HUGS

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:23 PM
:( how are they now?

Quoting othermom:

I got woke up at 5 by a sick child

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:24 PM
I understand all that!! When are you due?

Quoting PIC121314:

I haven't been sleeping well.  Between crazy dreams, and the baby having a disco in my uterus.  Anyone else have anxiety about their mother-in-law that keeps them up.  She is a little anxious, very high strung, she is always right....her way or the high way.  I have been pretty diplomatic while planning my wedding and moving.  I know I can be a hothead....so I pick my battles.  When it comes to my unborn child and husband.....I am a little bit of a grizzley bear.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:26 PM
Thanks!!

It's crazy - my 2mo has been sleeping from about 9pm to 4am, yet I have trouble falling asleep.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: I was up late worrying about a cat who didn't come in until 2am... Guess I should have signed on to chat with you all! Hope you get some sleep tonight, OP.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Aww what time did you finally get to sleep?

PIC121314
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Quoting kmqw229: I understand all that!! When are you due?
Quoting PIC121314:

I haven't been sleeping well.  Between crazy dreams, and the baby having a disco in my uterus.  Anyone else have anxiety about their mother-in-law that keeps them up.  She is a little anxious, very high strung, she is always right....her way or the high way.  I have been pretty diplomatic while planning my wedding and moving.  I know I can be a hothead....so I pick my battles.  When it comes to my unborn child and husband.....I am a little bit of a grizzley bear.  

I am due in December.  I have a long way to go.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Mother-in-law anxiety can be a worry. Take a breath. Now is the time you set the mood for years to come. Say your opinion, but be calm about it. Listen to her, thank her for her opinion, and then do what you think is best.

Quoting PIC121314:

othermom
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 11:32 AM

I hope you can get some rest

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN