Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Eating Out

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:38 AM
  • 37 Replies

Do you have a favorite place that your family likes to go to if you eat out? Is it a local restaurant or more fast food type?

by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 4:06 AM
Our favourite is probably a local restaurant down the road
We go to chains as well but not really fast food as a rule, that is seen as a treat in this house
wandep
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:20 AM

We have a few favorites. When we want to eat on the cheap we eat Wendy's. Other places...Ted's, Ruby Tuesday's, Sonny's bbq.

Robin-Christine
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 8:03 AM

We really like a local  family resturant. The food is OK however it is within walking distance and right next to a big box store. We also like Applebees and a few other chain resturants

SarahSuzyQ
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Our favorite restaurant is an area franchise called Pat's Pizza. Each PP is a little bit different, but we really like our local one... We are true regulars there.
othermom
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 10:58 AM

We go to Dennys, get chineese food or pizza usually

mewebb82
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 11:02 AM
There is a local restaurant we love. They use mainly organic locally grown produce and meats from farms I regular. There are a bunch of places like that around here, but this place is the closest and one of the most affordable. The chef is amazing and just opened a more upscale restaurant too that we think might be our new date night place. I'm waiting for the initial excitement to die down a little though before we try it.
AllieKat
by New Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Aww not what I thought post was about.
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 11:06 AM

We have several local restaurants that we like, mostly seafood. One is just down the road in the marina. Tonight we're going to a local steakhouse. We don't do fast food, and only a few chains that we like-Bonefish Grill, Landry's, Carrabas, Texas de Brazil.

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 3:22 PM

we have a few places we tend to always go back to , 2 nice, sit down restaurants and we do quite a bit of subways .... you ask my dd what she wants to eat it's always subways ! 

kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 10:45 PM
We rarely go out.

Last Saturday was the first time we brought all the kids since our youngest was born & she was 8 weeks then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)